Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Draktun the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97659
97659, (DELETED) [None] Draktun the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 25 20:16:59 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Draktun perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:121
97663, Stupid build.
Posted by Draktun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fire giant Sword/polearm spec.

legacies: Incarnadine wave. Landslide.

Analysis?

Landslide worked great on people that are hard to lag, i.e.sheild paladins, shamans, invokers..

Incarnadine worked GREAT on Mobs. Pvp, no. Too low of dex, as he helpfile mentions elves. And as we all know, Fire giants dex is nowhere near elves.(as I am told the mechanics work this way)

Empire was strong at the time, had a full council and Emperor. Got to go on hell trips with Gvantulak, Pandol, Zasowaski, Omork,and Liosthen. Saw stuff I've NEVER seen before so that really was the shining moment for this character. Everyone stayed in character and we had some fun moments.

All in all, it was fun.

97665, had some good fights....
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had quite a few good fights, sometimes went my way, sometimes yours...

I liked Draktun... you were never afraid to mix it up...

anyways
GLWYN

Balta
97666, I agree, very good fights.
Posted by Draktun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In my head I thought of you more as a friend than foe because I enjoyed taking you on the most 1v1. RPwise, it was... There's balta! ATTACK! *wield black bardiche, charge,slice, drive west, flee, quaff return, lol*