Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Shydraugh the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97460
97460, (DELETED) [SCION] Shydraugh the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 10 13:48:35 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Shydraugh perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:117
97485, Just one thing
Posted by Faeshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I now know that Nightwalkers see hidden, heh.
You said after you killed me on eastern, 'I've been waiting for that'.
Did you mean you were expecting me to waylay you?
I've suspected so, seeing you run back and forth there. Don't know why took the chance since didn't even have feral growl up.
In fact, I seemed not to have it up every time fighting you.

GLWYN
97486, RE: Just one thing
Posted by Shydraugh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I expected you to hang out on eastern yeah. Thieves seem to do that a lot and since many people did not seem to realise how unfair the match up is I spent a fair amount of time chilling on eastern and fogging randomly.
97468, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Shydraugh the Arcane
Posted by Jerrokrar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never post but I figured i'd tell you that from my end you were a class act. One of the only foes to have killed me which I never returned the favor to, I remember that one time you killed me and I ran back to my corpse and grabbed a fiery ring like an idiot and went into -8hp as a ghost... instead of being a douche as most people would, you fleshcrafted me and saved me from a second death. Since that day I made it a point to try and give you clean and fair fights whenever I could, even if they did end in my death a few times.

Knowing you are who you are who you've played i'm not surprised Shydraugh whooped me as good as you did.

97472, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Shydraugh the Arcane
Heh I saved 3 people who went to negatives after getting their stuff. Imho that's a really ####ty way to lose 1/3 con.

Your combo is at huge disadvantage vs muters without svs and svpara but you seemed to adjust quickly. Keep on kicking ass and representing team empire without the mass login posse.
97461, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Shydraugh the Arcane
Can't play for a while so I thought I'd just delete and roll a new char when I get back home. Thanks to all enemies for good times.

-Jasmu
97462, Good to see you playing.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a dang good ranking partner.
97463, I liked you.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scion trannys are always a hard fight for me. The few times I got you was simply a matter of luck (with crying in when I did) and then the rank difference. I think you'd of really been a force to reckon with at hero.

Enjoy your break and good luck with your next.
97466, RE: I liked you.
Liar. You wiped the floor with me.
97465, Probably a top 3 favorite enemy.
Posted by Ghrim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping to get you up into hero range so I could play with you some more.

Solid, solid effort, hope to see another with your next. Village Bard (we can never have too many)?
97470, RE: Probably a top 3 favorite enemy.
1 - 0 for you 1v1. I blame inexperience since this was my first muter. I had to gang you with Grimkral to get into scion which was slightly unfair. Sorry about that.
97483, I'm a dwarf berserker commander. I don't fault you.
Posted by Ghrim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Besides, your RP was superb everytime we interacted.

Don't feel bad you had to kill me to get into Scion. A long time ago when I played more frequently, I was given a similar task for another cabal, except involved much more than killing someone. I wasn't able to do it and deleted shortly afterwards.

So, be happy you got me and got into Scion!