Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gloomp the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97434
97434, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gloomp the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 9 05:05:47 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Gloomp perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:98
97454, "Yu kick dirt so hard! But me BASH great!"
Posted by Danaul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Post subject says all. I tend to dislike and distrust villagers, but you were fun one. Ranking with you that one time just made my day.
97444, You made it into my role
Posted by Margg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For talking me out of full saccing a kid (at least, I assume it's a kid) who tried to full sac me down to my pies just for attacking. Thanks for listening to my venting. You stopped me sinking to his level with what you said, and I felt better for the vent too. Anyway, you went into my role as being a positive role model.

You also helped me out a few days earlier with advice about how I could see in the dark when using a polearm. Probably the sort of thing most rager wannabees would know, but I appreciated the steer.
97441, This sucks.
Posted by Eck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I cannot remember a character I've interacted with who made me laugh out loud as often as Gloomp.

I'm disappointed.

GLWYN
97439, Boooo!
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed every interaction I ever had with Gloomp. Very fun character and a very cool role. I was really looking forward to see where you were going to take it.

Nae-nae!
97438, Oh man
Posted by Enemy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one badass ####er and fun to talk to.
97436, I never even got to fight you
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I heard of you from the other nexuns everyone seemed to like Gloomp and said you were a tough one to fight. I had some fun things to talk about with you lined up if I ever got the chance, shame that I won't get to now. Course might be hard to talk when you pincer me, but still.

See you back in the fields.
97435, You're doing well, kicking ass, and then THIS?
Posted by Ghrim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's a shame.

I liked Gloomp. You were on point with pincers more often than not.

Two characters up for Mageslayer deleted in three days. Not good.