Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Zrakkna the Legend of the Battlefield, Ebony Wardress of the Southern Solstice
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97381
97381, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zrakkna the Legend of the Battlefield, Ebony Wardress of the Southern Solstice
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 7 04:08:38 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zrakkna perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:174
97406, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zrakkna the Legend of the Battlefield, Ebony Wardress of the Southern Solstice
Posted by Zrakkna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry. 2011 came and I realized that I spent half my life mudding. Time to move on.

The quest played perfectly into my perceived role. Would've been great I think - I was aiming for a Minalcar like thing :) Maybe even an imm position eventually - who knows?

I still keep tabs here and there, but I'm pretty much over the game thing.

Special thanks to the Village and Thror/battle imms for making such an awesome time. Oh, and enemies were great also. Didn't much enjoy the Imperial ganks, but hey, who does?

Ghrim - well well well played dwarf. There are only a few dwarves that I've played with that are of your quality.

Stsf/surrounding whip/dagger scout makes for a mean mean anti mage character. Should've specced differently than surrounding, but it worked out well.

Gonna miss you CF.
97390, Great Character
Posted by Doban on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a great character. I thought your RP was superb! I was looking forward to ranking up and getting to run around with you. I'm very curious to know why you let Zrakkna auto. It seems that you had a large role in the prophecy quest. GLWYN
97389, You were tough
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Every time I saw you you just tore me up with almost no effort it seemed like.
So well done.

Would have liked to have a few more fights with you down the road, maybe I could have figured out a way to last more than a few rounds against you.

Oh well, come back with another one like this if you have the time.
97386, I had hoped I was wrong...
Posted by Ghrim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a great character.

Hope your next is played with the same skill.
97382, Shame
Posted by Zeikal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looked good, shame this happened would have liked to have seen more.