Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Seiveilli the LightSlayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97350
97350, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Seiveilli the LightSlayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 4 21:26:23 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Seiveilli perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:70
97351, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Seiveilli the LightSlayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Seiveilli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I learned a lot with this char. Never had an AP before, and dark-elves are just too frail for my play style. I can see the power in them, though. I just got hired as civilian firefighter on an army base and that is going to take a lot of my time, so I though I 'd let this char go. Had a ton of fun with Liosthen(SP? Can't remember how to spell your name) and all the Immteraction with his religion. Whoever that Imm was that, I would totally make some heart fingers with you. It was really enjoyable. Take it easy all.
97367, rofl
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"I just got hired as a civilian firefighter on an army base..."

Until I got to the rest of the sentence, I thought you were telling us about your ap's role.

Good luck with the firefighting!
97384, Good luck
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man did I screw up when I got killed in the felar village by you :) Never sing around polearm specced mobs.

Just read the post, saw the firefighter job you got, thought that was pretty awesome that you're doing something like that so wanted to wish you good luck out there and stay safe.
97400, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Seiveilli the LightSlayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Adekar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks! I don't know what heart fingers are, but they sound nice. I liked our brief interactions and was watching you for more, but it seems like you are doing more important things. Hope you can come back some time.