Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Cezmin the Arcane Zealot, Initiate of Twist
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97348
97348, (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Cezmin the Arcane Zealot, Initiate of Twist
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 4 15:56:09 2011

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Cezmin perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:334
97416, What a fun ride.
Posted by Razoul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is up there as one of the most fun characters I've ever played. I will say at the end I was starting to get tired of him. I hadn't planned on suiciding my last death, but I was tired of playing him and I didn't think my role play was where it had been earlier in his life. I accomplished way more with this character than I ever expected. I will definitely be making another Nexus in the future, I kind of like the cabal dynamics, except next time I'm not going to limit who I can attack. I'm betting the Imms must have had some good laughs watching me eat a bunch of stupid mob deaths. I'm still getting back into the grove after my last hiatus.

Thank yous:

Twist - The last time I had your tattoo, I got to watch from your screen. I always wondered if you knew this was one of my characters. Thanks for the spell, tattoo and the title, I felt like a giddy little school girl after you gave me that. I wasn't sure how much the spell was going to be used, but after I got it, I used it all the time. I think I even killed a couple of battleragers with it. Sometime in the distant future, I'm going to have to play a mage follower of Twist. One question, did the rate the veil changed get changed while Cezy was around, it seemed like later in his life it was harder to keep the veil thin.

Aertia - Thanks for the induct, I think I was less than 10 hours old when you inducted me, maybe it was 15, but thanks. I learned a bunch from you too.

Thwart - My first and favorite bondmate, it made me sad when you deleted, I think I have a chapter in my role about it.

Tiria - My second favorite bondmate, I was sad when I started seeing less and less of you.

Zuka - I almost deleted after you died, you were one of my other favorites, your in the chapter with Thwart.

Everybody else, I hope you had with Cezy.

DP
97420, Nah didn't know it was you.
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just saw a guy who had gone for a long damn time without selecting his second legacy, in a cabal that is far from overpowered, just so he could "give it to me."

Thought that was pretty cool, so quest spell.

It's funny because someone brought up to me that you had 1 death left - inferring that maybe I should help you out - and I was like "Yeah that guy needs to die."

Glad I didn't prolong your agony. :P
97422, RE: Nah didn't know it was you.
Posted by Razoul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know after I made that offer to you, I thought it was kind of lame, but I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure there were a couple of bards who didn't like me having my second legacy.

When I had about 6 con left I prayed once about a con quest, but then I just decided I would let him die. I had thought I might die when I turned old age, but I just didn't turn old age.
97432, Liked Cezmin a lot.
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, Kezawk did. Only bad thing is whenever we started up a discussion about Twist and magic, some arsehole would attack me or the maran etc and I was pulled away from the chat. Kezawk was very jealous that a warrior bore the mark of Twist and for the life of me I could not have promoted magic more, other than making flyers to post around Thera but I never caught the eye of the master but instead only the eye of his little dog who was in my role.

GLWYN

-----Abernyte
97383, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Cezmin the Arcane Zealot, Initiate of Twist
Posted by Aertia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cezmin was a great asset to the island, that I can say
with absolute certainty. Funny thing about your death,
I didnt see it on here, but rather saw one of or mino's
with a charms bracelet and a lone hammer pendant, and
immediately thought of you. You must've had that hammer
pendant for a couple hundred years man. I really enjoyed
all the fights we were in together, and generally just having
you around was always great. That fire spell was the shiz-nizz
dude, cant tell you how sweet I thought that was, and how badly
Aertia wishes he had a fire spell to launch at Village cats
and giants. I must say congratulations on an extremely well
played char, and I hope to run into your next sometime soon.

Rest well Cezy.

Ps.. I recall accidentally callin sexy on accident after dubbing
you Cezy. Heheh, think I was a girl at that point at least though.