Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Dacerke the Initiate of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97336
97336, (DELETED) [None] Dacerke the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 3 22:14:38 2011

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Dacerke perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:62
97338, He has come to an end.
Posted by Dehefo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I doubt that anyone will read this psot but I will share my quicks thoughts anyway.

This character has been a fun run, while it lasted. Main problem is that once I couldn't find anybody to travel for about two weeks and I had only enemies chasing me all the time, I rolled up another character and I started to get bored of Dacerke. So I decided to end him tonight.

Thanks for all who made the game a fun thing. Especially Kalcova. This was sick, I think we met around title 18 or 20 and we went to title a lot of time together!

Thanks to Bhoryuk also, big giant who would always wipe my ass of in the arena. Add for traveling with you too.

There is also plenty of others I should thank, but since I've not been playing this character for a while, I don't really remember.

Kolsad, you made the deleting a pleasant thing with this chat we had for about 15-20 minutes just before my deletion. I hope that you had fun on your side like I did

See you all in the field!