Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jediel Nisiswah the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97235
97235, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jediel Nisiswah the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 28 20:35:04 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Jediel perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:160
97242, No idea what to think about you.
Posted by Cawr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our RP basically consisted of you calling me weak or coward then putting on ignore. (This was when I killed you, and the other time when I killed your bard friend and you ran.)

The way you said things made me think "Ooh, good drow RP" and then I was going to reply and bump, Jediel is ignoring you. And I was like, WTH? Was this just ooc #### or RP?

If it was RP, lay of with the ignore button, I mean, personally I feel like ignore is meant for ignoring ooc stuff and other things like spam, not to be used in RP. But that's just me.

You seemed skilled, was hoping for more fights.
97240, You could learn a lot fighting you
Posted by Thuorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So it's a shame it will remain with so few attempts :(
97238, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jediel Nisiswah the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is discouraging to see. Such an awesome character. Unfortunately, we didn't get to finish what you and some other antagonists had started.

Le Sigh.