Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kalcova the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97187
97187, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kalcova the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 24 23:24:23 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kalcova perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:172
97188, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kalcova the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Kalcova on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well knew it was coming, didn't think it'd happen at the Archmage, didn't think I'd have been booted off from there, either but...oh well. Just want to say thanks to all the imms who make this game great, cliche I know, but what can I say it's the truth, especially for the exp bonuses from reading my roles, really appreciate it. Got boring towards the end for me, this was my first char back after...I dunno 5 to 6 years? Something along those lines, definitely had a lot of rust to knock off, and I did knock off a lot of it but still rusty. Have to say that assassin while an easy class to explore with and usually survive was tough for me. However, I did power rank which was my downfall ultimately, didn't get rising phoenix until I was at 47 or 48. So that was my biggest problem, other one is, it's hard to stalk most heroes that are enemies of the Fortress, they can usually see hidden one way or another and it just makes things insanely difficult. If I had to do it all over again I'd stick with assassin but I'd sit at 35 for a bit. All in all had a good time for the most part.

Allies

Fortress, great place to be, need more attendance from what I can tell, and if I'm wrong forgive me but that's what it seems.

Athioles my sphere brother, you helped me along and made me stop from deleting quite a few times when I was so frustrated it was unreal. Good luck with being Marshall doing great so far as far as I'm concerned.

Thwrerrorip or however you spell it :P my bird brained "nephew" really had me laughing right there. Good times.

I know I've missed others in the Fortress but there's just too many for each farewell, post something and I'll reply.

Mundin, really helped me out right at the end, I was at the point of just not caring and was trying to quicken my death asap. So I owe you, even though it came a day late and dollar short, oh well. :P

Enemies

Empire, all I can say is wow, it's like you guys wake and sleep all at the same time just about. It's somewhat rare finding one of you alone for the most part. Still pretty classy, lots of respect for y'all.

Scion, didn't see too much of you in comparison to Empire but still a presence to be feared and respected, also classy in my book. Mharlden or whatever, good Chancellor.

Any other people who did or didn't like me, whatever, had a good time with all of it, and I'll be around so don't worry about it too much. See ya in the fields!
97190, Wow.
Posted by Thwrerrorip on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*I* can't even spell it without checking... Most impressive :)
I had a feeling you were headed this direction the last few times
we talked. I thought you might delete, and then noticed you were
kind of throwing yourself into really tough battles without asking
for backup so I figured you were looking to go out with a bang.
I'm glad I made you laugh AND glad I didn't make you strangle me.
:) Good luck with the next.
97221, RE: Wow.
Ha, I have uber spelling skills then. And yea it's hard for me to delete after putting so much time and effort into a char. I don't know how other people do it, even after losing their weapon, or not getting the form they want. Even being close to death just couldn't do it. But I'll see you around. ;)
97202, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kalcova the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Puwtoc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good character. I liked our interactions and think you made the game more fun. Good luck on your next one.
97220, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kalcova the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Yea it was good times, I'd see you and I'd be like eh crap, this guy always shows up at the worst time I can think of. Then I got a really nice mithril weapon and you disappeared, kept waiting for you to show up so I can lay down the hurt with my mithril, but alas no show. Oh well I'm sure I'll fight you as someone else.
97211, Welcome back!
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you made your way back to CF and I'm happy that you had fun! I liked Kalcova and enjoyed our interactions. Way to stick it out to con death, I think that is very respectable. Hope to see you back in the fields and I'm looking forward to whatever is next!

Nae-nae
97215, What Nae-nae said
Posted by Thuorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't meet all that often, but it was fun to have you around.
97219, RE: What Nae-nae said
Nah we didn't meet often, but I liked what I saw. You're doin good from what I can tell, keep up the good work.
97217, RE: Welcome back!
Thanks, I enjoyed out interactions as well. And I'm already back in the fields, the part that sucks the most is that I'm around people I know with one char but I can't interact like I would with that char. So I have to sit by and watch people I know and played with go on, while I go a different route.
97212, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kalcova the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were awesome to have around and I was really hoping they'd Maranate you for all your sacrifice and service. Your rp was awesome by the way but I think your play style (from what I observed) would be better served with something like a storm giant sword/hth. You're a lot like me in the balls to the wall aspect of PK and assassin just really isn't geared well for that.

I hope you make another Fortie while Athioles is still kicking. You're exactly the kind of player we need/want.

Cheers.
97218, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kalcova the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
You're right as far as the pk goes, as far as Maranation, no idea, I roled what I could think of and then ran into a dead end. With no idea where to go from there just kinda died. And you're right the assassin isn't geared for that, I tried to make it that way, never was good with the assassin bit. I've already got another character in the works but no Fortie this time. Hopefully some of yall will still be around when I decide to roll another one. Probably go with what you're thinking storm sword/hth or maybe human or felar. Not sure on those specs yet, but we'll see.

Wanna compare notes or anything drop me a line war_eagle58@hotmail.com