Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Rhallak the Warrior of the Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97143
97143, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Rhallak the Warrior of the Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 21 18:50:26 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Rhallak perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:18
97144, The worst part of this is...
Posted by Ghrim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...now I'm probably going to be tougher on all applicants.

18 hrs? C'mon man. Oh well.
97145, Guess it won't be hard:)
Posted by MRSK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I've seen and heard getting induction from you is just a cake walk now. Not trying to be nazi here. After all my only two villagers got their huts almost without any interviews. But at least they spent quite a time as applicants. Really make em earn it with a bit of effort at least:)
97146, It's a game.
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Battle is one of the most popular cabals, as well as one of the most appealing to new players. If you want casual gamers to play this game, it shouldn't be impossible to get in. There are other long term rewards available to work for in this game. Getting cabaled shouldn't be one of the hard things, if you can walk the walk you should have the opportunity to pick a side and start swinging.
97147, I agree with this some what
Posted by Raman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If its gonna be pick a side and start swinging though it should be that way with every Cabal. I have played a large amount of Scions in my time of CF. And I will say what the scion cabal is now a days is nothing more than a pain in the ass. It has like 5 ####ing members at all times and 40 applicants. And its considered full when it hits 12 members, which I was told by several Imms is the limit of the Cabal. Which I am sorry but thats some ####, you got all other cabals with like 20 to 35 people running around in them and scions with five people lol. Its just ####ing stupid in my book, sure scions powers are awesome for mages. The best powers for a mage IMHO but that dont mean you have to make the Cabal so.......small. How are five people I dont care what class races gonna compete with 10 to 15 other people. It aint gonna happen go hide in a hole and do your scholary research I guess till they are gone lol. Just stones and ranting really, my point is when Eshval ran the Chasm it was THE ####! now its just become ####.
97148, RE: I agree with this some what
I think its more about current leader RP that there are only 4-5 scions. He's active and all that. Also 12 members max is very reasonable considering that it's cabal for skilled PKers mostly. Granted among those 12 (when cabal is full) there 3-4 not so skilled players but usually with fine RP. But those others easily dominate their range when even 2-3 of them are awaken. Even against my beloved Empire gank:)
97149, That's all cool
And I honestly have nothing against free access to any cabal...exept village and scions. Scions I hope is clear why. Village - because you applicant to it at low/midranks(unless you're retarded) as a mellee class (which already have big advantage at those ranks) and get free damreduct(hard to get/unavailable for others) coupled with other great perks like DB or free healing. Sure being villager have it's great downsides too. Just not at midranks really. So some time as applicant sound very reasonable to me. Even if they'd have no new applicant perks. I.e. truesight.
97150, I was imm induct, and why play if I don't enjoy the character? Why take a spot in the cabal? nt
Posted by Rhal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
f
97152, I know I didn't induct you.
Posted by Ghrim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry you didn't enjoy the character. Surprised you were midrange and caballed in eighteen hours and still came to that conclusion.

Hope you have a better time with the next.