Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ishliamit the Commander of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97054
97054, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ishliamit the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 16 23:46:53 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ishliamit perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:61
97074, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ishliamit the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Doban on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Ish. Thanks for the good times. Yeah, vulns are a pain in the ass. I feel for you. That last raid we fought Zaka and Zalgre in the Village, I was not expecting to be frozen solid by Zaka. That coupled with Zalgre's massive bashing pretty much equaled command denial and I got massacred. I did kind of wonder after the fight if Zaka would have chosen a different spell if you hadn't been there ;> Anyways, good luck with your next!
97065, Deletion :
Posted by Ishliamit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed the battle only my second battle ever. The class sucked. Everytime I went to fight a mage same thing ICE BALL ICESHARDS, MORE ICEBALL ICESHARDS, NPC DEATH, NPC DEATH... ECT.

It was really frustrating for me I spent a lot of time ranking younger alone just to be annhiliated by ice so frustrating. Just a frustrating build. Fights I shoulda won didnt, already down to like sixteen con, just pissed me off finally when i almost ranked for the sixth time yet again ICEBALL ICESHARDS ICEBALL ICESHARDS. TIRED OF KARAK HUNTING ME AFTER REGHOSTING. Either or, had some fun, some losses lol. Good times, Ill try again just new class lost interest.

Ghrim, Interesting Commander, learned a lot,
Arojy, Loved you!
Renor, Miss you..
Everyone else post back Ill have to try again some other time, works been busy as well, Lots of hours no time to play felt like I was taking up a spot as well. Just a really big Inconvienance, #### ICEBALL ICESHARDS ALL THE OTHER COLD ####. I couldnt find anything to prevent it either just sucked.
97066, Oh yea CONE OF COLD, Dam fire giants anyways.
Posted by Ishliamit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
//// I just could do it anymore, log in die log in die die die log in die, Half of the time to the same persons, just frustrating, END RANT. Lol Anyways most of em were good sports left me my gear and all that lol so its just a game time to move onto the next.
97060, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ishliamit the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Arojy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why?