Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Lam the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97041
97041, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Lam the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 16 19:09:36 2011

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Lam perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:254
97085, Lam chops!!!
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great imperial.. Could barely understand a word
you said :).. You were always looking for a fight and
at times, I'd come out the wilds to fight you since you
would always go into them to look for me.. And either I dominated
the fight or you tore me up.. There was very little in-between
That...

GLWYN
97081, Big fan of Lam
Posted by Eck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I definitely feared being caught out of the shadows by Lam. You came very, very close one time when you stepped into Veran one moment behind me. If I had anything other than "hide" lined up I would have been dead.

Assassinating you when you had two duergar, a thief, and an assassin looking out for you has been one of the highlights of Eck's career and the very brief chat we had afterwards gave me a great glimpse into the life of a Blade.

Great job and GLWYN
97077, A splendid traveling companion.
Posted by Harich on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a sheer pleasure being your silent partner as you baited and beat down those nasty village ruffians. You will sorely be missed.
97073, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Lam the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Doban on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were tough as nails, IMO. Well done. We fought that one time and you got me. I think it was close, and a fun fight. Very well played. At the time I wasn't well practiced with the eyejab/strip/offhand and got worked over by you previously when I tried to eyejab you twice and failed. I thought your RP during the few times we spoke was great Imperial RP. Good luck on the next around.
97072, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Lam the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I spent a lot of time watching this character grow from a meat-shield to a wrecking ball in the Empire. You had such a hard time at early hero and changed much of the dynamic of Empire just by being online.

You were cunning, ruthless and savage - which made your interactions really entertaining to watch. Great job on this character.
97068, Well done
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nothing but respect for how this character was played and how you did. Was nice to see a guy who did not care if nexuns hunted him yesterday so long as they were helping him today. So many take it personally, nice to know you did not.

I liked the little RP before we hit the palace. I knew you would not take the offer and stand aside, but your response was stellar. Three of us, I think you and one other. Telling me you don't care how bad the match is for you and that the empire is the only real balance and your club would teach me about other forms of balance. Then telling me to bring the blood already. Just awesome.

Well done all around on Lam.
97049, Funny the way it is
Posted by Hralpelk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That we both con died on the same day. You and I were exchanging top end gear there for a while. Good fights, one of the few Imperials to run at me 1v1.
97046, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Lam the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Lam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lam's reign of terror has ended, Thera rejoiced in his death!
It's been a good run and Lam has enjoyed it immensely, as one
can probadly tell by the con loss.  In Lam's life, he have met
many friends, enemies, friends who was enemies before, and
friends who became enemies later, and occasionlly god in its
true form-Thror, and gods who take some other forms to come
down and hault the Imperial Oppression-the Drow invasion.
Beginning of Lam's life, things where quite rocky as Empire
has many enemies and it was a difficult rise to power. However
when Lam has became mature and reached the pinnacle of his
guild (with some help from de beloved War Masta of course), it
was time for Lam to raise the Imperial Flag and wage war. Lam
fought alot and die alot, also manage a few glorious victories
for the Empire and make new friends and enemies while doing
so. 
Lam's character analysis:
Lam took Cry of Thunder and ForShaken Thoughts
-Cry of Thunder speaks for it self, love it.
-Forshaken thoughts didn't protect me from paladins as much as
I would like... thought against shamans, really nice. I took
this at the time when there were so many fortress conjurers
shamans and paladins around, should have taken Crashing or
Anything else..

A special thanks to the imms for their times in making a great
game.

97045, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Lam the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Lam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm the board lets me post short messages but it doesn't let me post long messages or something, I'm confused? sorry for the testing posts... couldn't paste my goodbyes..

97042, Well you went out with a bang.
Posted by Thwrerrorip on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You two nearly had me at one point there, then it all got turned around. So what was the deal? :) Just wanting to go balls out at the end?
Bards on both sides was kind of a cool thing for me. I kinda dug Lam except for the name, If I had a highlight for your name it showed up
friggin' everywhere. Hehe. Sadly I avoided talking to you as much as I should have because of the minospeak. That's my bad I shouldn't
have been that way. Well good luck with the next.