Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Growlna the Battle-Scarred
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=97023
97023, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Growlna the Battle-Scarred
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 16 00:52:22 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Growlna perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:55
97036, Curse you and your dangles!
Posted by Sirak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were definitely fun to fight. I wooped you around at first, but you started whooping me around...it was a really quick turn to, like, instant. It sucks you were my enemy, everytime I heard you talk about your dangles, I cracked up laughing man. I couldn't help it. I hope your next guy is on my side, I loved the laughs. Well, have fun, man.

GLWYN
97024, Thanks to everyone who helped me I know I cant pk but i...
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is actually my second post and my first ever villager. It was interesting as I always tend to delete villagers before i get to lvl 20...Well I always wanted to try a fire giant sword spec villager so decided I'd try it. It worked out well I might of lost a few fights but i enjoyed playing him from fighting Sirak to tryin to show mundin his dangle. All and all this was me blowing off steam after my shifter Zpqueial or something like that. I do want to thank everyone for made this character loads of fun.

Ghrimriddor: If you didnt keep telling me to keep going i would of ended up deleting before I even joined the village.

Mundin: my favorite to talk to besides Sirak. I REALLY dont know where that whole RP of about his dangle came from...it just felt like something he would say.

Gizzagaza: The only mage I ever fought that I didnt kill atleast once. well you and Lorsa....and jega but well you were my favorite to fight.

Khalgur: Helped me learn gave me the idea of fighing Gizzagaza for my last death. Though i lost it was the best ending I ever had for a character.hho

Throthgor: One of the biggest influences in my character was fighting with you against the Spire...it helped shape my characters hate for the Spire. I enjoyed fighting with you.

Brendr...Ghost...: Whatever your name was I liked talking to you a lot..you helped me out with some stuff which was nice.

I thank everyone who showed up for Growlnas last fight...and I hope to make another villager FAR FAR in the future. It was kinda wierd going from Zpqueial to a villager that hated the Spire...Mostly I complained just to complain even though i knew Karak or whoever flagged me was right...well bye and I will make sure to make another character and try to get him well know by all.
97028, It was interesting, at least
Posted by Gizzagaza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm digging Gizzagaza more than I thought I would. It's a #### role that's turned out pretty fun. I've got to flesh out some tidbits to explain our interactions and that deal last night is probably gonna get it's own little chapter in the role diary I got going on.

Gizzagaza didn't much like fighting Growlna cause it wasn't much of a challenge, but it looked like you were doing what you thought was fun so Gizzagaza was obliged to um... oblige.

Anyhow, hope you had fun. That last battle was actually the best you did against me. If I hadn't prepped to the teeth I probably would've had to run.
97153, Keep your chin up, it all comes in time. n/t
Posted by Kawkraw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t