Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Knievo the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=96797
96797, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Knievo the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 29 23:13:11 2010

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Knievo perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:306
96815, Loved the fights man. n/t
Posted by Yitzua on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
96800, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Knievo the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Knievo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well my second villager felar assassin (I was also Zhiv) much better experience this time. (Berserkers kick Scout butt mostly because despite my suprise at how often you miss deathblow at least DB is auto which makes up for alot in terms of trying to lag folks up to actually kill them)

Been a villager goin back for years but was always a defender (I was also Cyre) and wanted to be a berserker just once REAL bad. Glad I tried it.

Anyways....

Ill forget most people so dont get mad. Just a few folks i wanted to shout out.

Sirol - probably my best bud in the village. Hope everything works out for you.

Alyx - im betting you are hopping mad about that prophecy, glad to see you are sticking it out.

Enlilth - thanks for the role contest, I love writing roles and im such a sucky PKer its good that i can be good at something in CF. Glad you enjoyed the RP and thanks for the interaction as brief as it was.

Borkahd - thanks for that final send off cause I was sorta figuring id die and slink off into the night but I was pleasantly surprised and glad of it. thanks.

Bat/Ram - you know who you are! You sure taught me to fight shifters, made things interesting.

Frumple - Bane of my existance for SO long. God falcons - HATE THEM. But you were cool so what can i say but...good...painfully good...times. At least the bat/ram had to shift is all im saying...you...ugh!

And whichever Imm put me in that cameo with the prophecy - cooool beans man. That put such a huge smile on my face when I saw it.

Thanks.

There are others...lots and lots of others, but ill spend way to much time trying to remember so ill just see you back in the fields.

Ciao

96809, Ah the cat
Posted by Ren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was always good to see you around, always knew you'd look for trouble. Wish you'd been able to stick around and see whats happening! Oh well.

Good luck with your next.
96810, Thanks
Posted by Knievo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
96812, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Knievo the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Jrelou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some fun together. Always #### would get stirred when you were around. Good times.
96818, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Knievo the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Sirol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked the Knievo/Fushan idea - seemed like a really neat concept. Definitely loved the time with Knievo, it was a bummer to find out you were low on CON, I was hoping you might get that quest you were after.

Anyway, loved the character - good luck with your next!!