Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Ktalia the Master of Stealth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95710
95710, (AGE DEATH) [None] Ktalia the Master of Stealth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 31 19:52:12 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ktalia perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:33
95714, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ktalia the Master of Stealth
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This might be the record.
95718, If only most rarer high-end limited gear did this to lowbies pre-40. Lawl. nt
Posted by Scrimbul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Bard Repertoire Clarifications:
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=
95713, Well, that's not quite what I expected
Posted by Apologetic Seller of the Sword on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually didn't know it would age die you that quickly. I knew that it would age you, but I really didn't know it would cause your character to age death in just an hour or so. I assumed that as it caused you to age, you would actually see your age changing like when you wear +age gear, and you would notice and stop using it. As for if I knew it would kill you, it wouldn't have surprised me if it would cause a normal death from time to time, and that's what I thought you were asking me about later. If I had known it would age die you like it did, I never would have sold it to you, or I would have sold it, but then told you about it later as if I had just discovered it. I wasn't trying to ruin your character, and for whatever it's worth, I am genuinely sorry.
95717, You sold it to someone else than we talked about? You jerk!
Posted by Obtainer of the sword. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
PS That was just mean!
95719, Well, like I said, that's not exactly what I had expected.
Posted by Apologetic Seller of the Sword on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought that as it aged him, he would see his age going up, and stop using it. Figured it was a good scam, with little penalty to him. I sincerely didn't expect it to end up like this.