Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zuka Mondbrotus the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95689
95689, (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zuka Mondbrotus the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 29 17:55:44 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Zuka perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:435
95690, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zuka Mondbrotus the Weaver of th...
Posted by dart on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, well...

I have came back after several years of playing wow/eve etc. but everywhere I was missing the depth of CF... played lots of various throwaway chars, usually just leveling them to hero and letting them auto. Then I realized how much effort I put into an invoker and decided to give him some reason in life and have some fun, so I joined Nexus.

Farewells:
Nexus: Thanks for everyone who helped me with my wand search, etc.
Aertia: Thanks for the induct I know I was really very noobish when I was inducted. I have learned a lot, I hope I did not let you down. You make a great Rhyme.
Yohnerk: see above.
Cezmin: My favourite bond mate! You could make a good Rhyme too.
Tiria: You were a bit too bloodthirsty for me, but well done.
Bigglepot: Ugh. Meh. Does anyone like you? Is it your RP, or you are always just like that?

Ohbehb: damn you, you were hitting too hard all the time. thanks for leaving my stuff all the time and taking care about my weapon. Liked you a lot OOC.

Thnoumoudin: I guess you are gone and not reading this. But with all the #### you had to deal with - well done, anyway.

Ummm... Lots of others I have interacted (or not) with... - Thanks for the fun !
95698, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zuka Mondbrotus the Weaver of th...
Posted by Biggly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh sorry that I sometimes distracted you from spamming "locate object" spell and gathering shinies and then sitting for hours and hours again spamming same spell.

Or do you mean that issue when you tried to look like a cool ass-kicker after I asked your help against a warrior and a healer? Sorry but do not pretend to be death-machine if you are not one. It just looks silly.
95699, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zuka Mondbrotus the Weaver of th...
I am sorry you have no sense of humour. I was never pretending I am death-machine. My con death proves it, I am pretty much noobish when it comes to PK and I admit it. I just hate when people abuse Nexus as cabal and join it just to have an excuse to be able to go hunting everyone. People like you are the reason lots of people are saying "I hate Nexus as cabal in general".
95700, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zuka Mondbrotus the Weaver of th...
Posted by Biggly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I joined it to be able to hunt people 'cos Vanguard is soooo much overpowered. It helps me a lot. Sorry, but if you are newbish in PK try not to make doubtful conclusions about what is really neccessary for successful PK-ing and what is not. To keep it short and simple for you: Vanguard is not. And I fail to see how your approach "sit inside and spam locate object for RL hours and hours even when balance is screwed then go without protections and pad someone's PK stat" is better. I hunt because Nexans SHOULD hunt. You probably missed it somehow so let me enlighten you my friend. Nexus is not about spamming locate object, sitting in the cabal for RL hours and gathering shinies. The good part of cabal RP is to hunt those who screw Balance. Astonishing news, is not it? And no, I do not consider fighting alone and unprotected against some gank, dying and then whining via cb as "hunting". No.

95701, Chill out.
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really get much chance to interact with Zuka, but I do think it's nessecary to point out that you can be a successful Nexan and pretty much be a pacifist at the same time if you wanted. There's always two ways to solve the balance problem. 1) Go weaken the strong side. 2) GO HELP THE WEAK SIDE. Now, like I said, I didn't deal with him much, so I can't say if he's doing #2 or just AFKing somewhere, but honestly. It's his goodbye thread, he didn't like you, let it drop?

Anyways, Zuka, glad to have people coming back like you and Quezz (Svuusk). Hopefully you guys stick around, not everyone's the bad apples!
95702, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zuka Mondbrotus the Weaver of th...
Do you realize that "pad someones's PK stat" does not have anything to do with Nexus in general? Do you care about your own PK stats or your cabal goals? Do you realize that your the stuff you were saying on cb were making people to just go and log off?

Speaking of shinies: Was it you who was flying to me when I killed someone just to loot some of their items, while I was not taking anything? Meh...