Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Mhuurg the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=95398
95398, (DELETED) [None] Mhuurg the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 14 16:08:09 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Mhuurg perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:225
95495, Didn't someone pick up Mhuurg's PBF? I'm farily certain someone said they did quite a while ago. :( n/t
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
N7t
95499, I did.
Posted by Batman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For sure, checked receipts.
95400, Goodbyes
Well, feels like ages ago I deleted a character... (Allthough I did delete Arrna I somehow think of her as a age-death.) And Ckath con-died.

Now Mhuurg, he was crazy, bat-crazy. Allthough in a somewhat controled manner. His mother was a mage, and from as far back as he could remember, he saw mages as demons. He actually saw a demon when he looked at them, thus he was utterly afraid of mages for the most part of his life. As he hunted and killed a bunch, he learned that they could be real soft and easy targets. However, I had decided from day one that somewhere in his life he'd look into a mirror and discover that he was a demon/mage himself. So, when I felt that my interest in the stanard login (run around, find a mage, knock out, backstab) got boring, I found a mirror, and set that part of the role in play. Ended up with asking the imms to uninduct me, they did. I ran around for around 40-50 hours uncabaled, trying to RP depressed etc, while speaking to myself about what I was, were I was going etc. It all ended up with Mhuurg deciding that the villagers had been taking him for crazy, and laughing at them behind his back the whole time, and that he had to do what all demons do, seek world domination etc. So, he became a pledge to Scions...

Then I got an immteraction with the archmage (MUCH sooner than I was hoping for) where I managed to paint myself into a corner. I also realized that I hadn't had ANY fun with Mhuurg at all for 4 weeks in a row, decided to delete, and smack, deleted.

Goodbyes:

Borkhad: Thanks for the induct! Awesomet stuff, totally unexpected! And thanks for the nice talks we had about that female elf villager etc.

Imm who was archmage: Sorry to have wasted your time with that interaction. Awesome stuff, but the whole thing I did didn't revitalize my interest in the char. + I painted myself into a corner with that promise. heh

Battle:
Obhehb, damn! I was 100% sure you were giving me drillmaster. I waited, and waited, and waited, and then Grimnel hit hero and boom he was drillmaster. (Ain't saying it was well deserved, he was a far better villager than Mhuurg with awesome RP and pretty good at PKing.)

Grimnel: I loved our disputes over CB, I ALMOST got you in the circle! SO close, I screwed that up quite a bit.

The rest: I've forgotten your names, but I had a lot of good interactions

Scions: Some good interactionst here with Paralouit, Charine and Shiloh. I wonder if I was even close at some point at gaining entrance before I managed to get myself killed no less than 3 times to imperials, 2 of which I fed Trikri with charges. + I had a bunch of other PK-deaths from earlier, but I was still worth 3 charges even after 15 pk-deaths in a row or something.

Empire: Targrala, you and I really had a stormy relationship. Most of the time it ment me running or dying. Though we did help eachother out more than once.

Nexus: Hrm, 0 interactions. Just a ####load of fighting. Good stuff.
95403, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed what I saw of this character. I was really looking forward to see how it would turn out for you and how you'd deal with the obstacles that you faced. Good luck with whatever's next.

Nae-nae
95409, I liked this character.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were definitely on my "reward" list. It's a good list.
95456, Heheh, that's cool to know.
I'm curious on what type of reward I might had earned in time. (Though I doubt it would have kicked the lust back into me for his role.) Explaining Mhuurg's role to people over and over and over again just got boring... + at the end I couldn't find any creativity.

I should make a follower of you some day, my last attempt (Deiha) I deleted since I thought I was leaving CF. bleh!
95482, RE: Heheh, that's cool to know.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Depends on where you went with the character...but I had a certain legacy in mind if you eventually went scion. Hint hint.
95412, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Thraris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sadly I wasn't around earlier or you later, cause I would have enjoyed playing around with you. So it was only ... two times? But it was fun, and you didn't get me, ha! ;)

What skill did you use to knock me out? Seems pretty reliable ...
95413, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Archmage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was disappointed you painted yourself into that corner, as I thought you would be a fun character to have in the Chasm. It wasn't a waste of my time to talk to you.
95414, Good char!
Posted by Thnoumundin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very well done. I knew that when you were around, I'd lose all my inventory. So I didn't bother to carry extra stuff and was giving it away!

This is why my floating chest was so heavy :)

Too bad you didn't accept my invitation... It would be cool to run around with you :)

GLWYN!
95431, If someone farted in this guys mouth and there was nobody around to here it...
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Would it still make a sound?

It doesn't make you suck less to suck someones ass, it makes you suck more.

This ad hominem brought to you by Guiness.
95440, And... time out. (n/t)
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
95465, And there was much rejoicing. nt
Posted by lollller on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
95423, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a fun character. I intended to mess with you a bit more about your role and such but finding the moments that I could wasn't easy, I'm still a newb Imm.

Anyway, I liked the character and hope to see some more from you.