Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Guk Squirrel-Eye the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94932
94932, (DELETED) [None] Guk Squirrel-Eye the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 21 20:55:10 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Guk perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:176
94962, RE: (DELETED) [None] Guk Squirrel-Eye the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Anliltuel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really sorry to hear this. I thought you were a strong orc with lasting presence, and that's something the Clan needs quite badly now. You RPed a great chief - I just wish there were more orcs for you to boss around.

I enjoyed every one of our interactions. Its a learning process for me, so I hope you felt I was doing you justice in that department. Good luck on your next.

Overseer
94933, Past Chief Huk liked Chief Guk!
Posted by Huk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you damned copy cat!

Actually, I liked the name because it reminded me of Huk 2.0

a better, stronger, faster, more bashy Chief.

Good job with the chief and count yourself lucky. When I was chief, I had dupmasione to deal with! you had it easy, I guess.

GLWYN! Great lions win your nephew! I think that's what that means.
94949, Liked Guk.
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did not get many times to see him sadly, but he was never afraid to threaten Lasentia and attempt to make good on those threats.

Getting tells like "Me gonna eat yah elfie, bet yah taste gud." always makes me laugh.
94952, Seconded
Posted by Uial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The threats were great and so were the blatant lies. Our last interaction particularly made me laugh when you kept promising not to attack me in the Inn and then just kept coming back over and over as soon as you could to try to bash me down.