Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Isarbin Ner'Ikram the Planewalker, Voice of the Scarab
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94929
94929, (AUTO) [None] Isarbin Ner'Ikram the Planewalker, Voice of the Scarab
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 21 18:40:54 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Isarbin perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:146
94968, RE: (AUTO) [None] Isarbin Ner'Ikram the Planewalker, Voice of the Scarab
Posted by Isarbin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This does suck. This character PK wise was an utter failure, I simply cannot play the Conjurer class successfully.

Roleplay wise, this character was absolutely everything I wanted it to be. I had never interacted with Scarabaeus properly before, only once briefly with my last character Etristasat, and from that small taste I got, I loved it.

So I thought of a role I loved, and even loved the way I wrote it. As the character went on, I ate death, after death after death. Which sucked and definately in the end caused my AUTO for the simple fact that I didn't feel like logging in to die again.

Scarabaeus what can I say?

Some of the most enjoyable interactions I have ever had, and I hope I did not portray you, nor your religion poorly. My only wish was that I was more skilled than I am to have done this better. You can definately bet I will polish up on those skills and return in another incarnation.

To my allies the very few I had, thank you all.

And to my enemies well, thank you too :)

I'll be back.

94979, The interactions I had with you were just awesome!
Posted by Ckath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awesome RP, just awesome! I didn't even have a thought about seeking out Saccer until we had that talk. One of the best interactions with a player I've had for years!

Yeah, PK-wise you weren't a success, but keep it up! You'll get there!
94980, Thanks
Posted by Kirslamix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, thank you.

Nicest words i've heard in a long time!

Ckath was a great character I liked you from when I was Etristasat and we had that 'truce'. Really wish things panned out and you got to meet with Sacer.
94937, This makes me sad
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really wish we had a third to pull off the revival of the Cult. You did a great job, despite your horrible PK record (not bashing here but constantly dying was pretty obvious). Kudos for playing the underdog and well done once again.

So what happened to you?

94930, Bleh. Really wanted to interact with you more.
Posted by Dhaunnar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and try to really get the Cult kick-started. I guess we remain on the fringe for a little longer.