Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Iskertol the High Wizard of the Arcane, Imperial Citizen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94886
94886, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Iskertol the High Wizard of the Arcane, Imperial Citizen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 19 20:50:56 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Iskertol perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:284
94912, Thanks alot Mr. Bad (or is it Mr. Ivan?).
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. I was so trying to get you anathema'd all the time. Mostly because I wanted the power to actually be important in Empire if I joined. You were just too good though.

Lol. You also completely changed Jindicho's course. Originally, I was going to be a no-role Imperial lackey, and just haste Ckath and Adarmar all day (since they were getting semi-fisted all the time). I got to like level 10 then saw you, and went "####!".

Impressive as always. What's funny is Jindicho and Iskertol barely ever interacted.
94897, Awesome, just awesome!
Posted by Deriveh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ckath only pursuaded you to take the oath to abuse you ofc. But I'm too nice, so when I saw Rawvos/Torak abuse you, I set some rules to reduce the #### you were taking. Hopefully it helped, a bit.

Had tons of fun with you, to bad our times didn't seem to mesh to well, could've done a lot more. :D
94902, I have to ask. Did you read SM Stirling?
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Iskertol was a character in island in the sea of time.
94890, Some good RP char, GL n/t
Posted by Helga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
94889, You win...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
a pat on the back from me as the best-roleplayed char I've interacted with since the purge. For one simple reason - you actually roleplayed that the bloodoath did something.

Most people (including me) RP the oath as something they give, but that they could go ahead and break if it suited them.

You RPed that it was actually a magically binding contract, like an Oath Rod in the Wheel of Time series or something. And I thought that was cool.

The whole story you told me as Hanord really was neat. Also, the fact that you didn't actually tell the story until you were asked about it totally fit with the whole concept that you had going.

Nice work, good luck with the next.
94887, You got abused.
Posted by vargal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You really got abused worse than anyone in Empire. When you were around, I knew there'd be trouble though. Everyone pretty much spit on you, which is great RP for Imperials, but I imagine it didn't want to make you log in much. Despite the fact that you made any Blade or Shadow into rape on wheels, they still found excuses to mess with you- for not refreshing their quicken/fly fast enough, Rawvos/Torak ordering you to give up all your preps all the time (which he did to me too, not that I cared).

GLWYN.

- vargal/Balthar