Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94758
94758, Gone
Posted by Kornithogoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well... that was funny... not. It will appear as a rage delete - I've no idea why, I don't think I die recently :)

Earlier, I've had a healer who could kill. Now, they are 100% support class. It's fine if - you have cabalmates. Except for Targrala and Kormand (while he was alive), I had none.

So, most of the time I was a walking punching bag with drow vulns. Btw, will never ever play drow again. Eating mangles through sanc and stoen skin - no thanks, I'm not mazochist :)

It was my second healer. I played one in 2003, I think, and he was good - enjoyed him a lot. But now spike-toed boots was changed, it looks like, or drow str is way too low to do any harm.

I died only once, on huuuuge lag to a person who isn't supposed to kill me at all, since I could outmelee him - Chebdeck or like that. Text scrolled with the lightning speed after unfreeze... and I found myself dead and full looted. Oh well, #### happens - for the healer, eq is EASY to come.

Same goes for money.

I tried to overthrow Niglecher, but it didn't work.

Farewells:

Targrala - great warrior, well done with war mastering. Good luck!

Kormand - said everything in goodbye to you. Liked you :)

Niglecher - delete already. Same goes for the mummy. And don't say "I'm playing when you are not on", because that is ####. Last month I have time and playing about 16-18 hours, so I perfectly know when you are on... and when you are not.

And, you should anathemize me. Demoting was weak move.

I'm done with the healers forever - since they are of the worth only with good online, and online of CF sucks big deal now - support classes are worthless, unless you have OOC buddies to play with. I had none, unfortunately. Or fortunately :)

Peace.
95020, about notes in role
"Wed Aug 25 08:05:48 2010 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (93 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: I think it's kinda lame to repost notes in a role...especially for exp. But, they were good notes, so consider this credit for them."

Hey, that was not for XP, but so I will not lose it (since I was going to buy PBF). Since I'm former imperial player, I thought that in a future I will probably need to refersh my memory. Thanks anyways, it didn't hurt (though I didn't pick more endge - to me, healers edges were most useless and absolutely unnecessary) :)
94798, I had a lot of fun trying to catch you offguard.
Posted by Mhuurg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was real wary about the times I attacked you in your shrine. Was 100% sure each time that Enlilth would see me and nuke the #### out of me. ^^ Never did manage to catch you though, was once in there, your flight dropped and at the same time I hit a lag spike and when my trip command went through, you had worded... hehe

Anyways, had fun fighting you. You and Targrala were classy the times you got me.

Yeah, drow ain't easy, and healers are near impossible to be deadly with now at hero.
94801, You was good!
One of the best battle thieves. Your reason to fight me was quite lame - demons... while there were battle leaders tattooed by Satan.

But rest was good. Because of you I did pick edge possessive, and after that I did read helpfile and said #### me ;) Also, I knew you would clean my inventory, so I didn't even bothered to carry any spares.

I was surprised why did you not got punished for attacking in the shrine, too. It was something very very wrong and disappointing, probably the reason why I stopped praying and filling pit with the extra thingies - like nobody did care forit at all.

Actually, after that attack in the shrine and lack of any consequence was first steps toward deletion. Don't know why, but it was something like 'My god do not care for me or his own shrine'.

GL and thanks for the game.
94810, Actually...
Posted by Mhuurg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...The only reason that I attacked you was when I didn't find any other mage, or when Targrala had been hunting me enough. + That we were at a declared war with the Empire. You must have missunderstood me quite a bit.
94817, Demons vs Devils
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Demons are from the Abyss

Devils are from Hell

So a Satan tat has nothing to do with demons!
94797, To bad.
Posted by Cebdechek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping to get more interaction out of you but well it was always gate and wait for the cavalry. So we didn't have that much time to talk.

What I don't get is why I isn't supposed to kill you? Should I just be liking the fact that you would attack me but not strike back? Or is it in "He wasn't strong enough to kill me with out the lag"?
94800, second
I did just outdamage you with vengeance, because anathemas are vuln to it. That's why did you run to chessmasters ;)

So, you was only one character that I could defeat alone, but you was smart enough to run quick.
94804, RE: second
Posted by Cebdechek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well yes you would outdamage me with vengeance but only in the first fights, after that I got two mithril axes just for you =) and then it was more a matter of anyone staying to long.

94767, RE: Gone
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Earlier, I've had a healer who could kill. Now, they are 100%
>support class.

This is kind of funny considering just weeks ago people were bitching about a PK-oriented healer being powerful enough to make the game "un-fun" for them.
94769, Shura is ok on 30-35 with staff of striking.
Posted by Thnoumundin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And he killed my shaman, yes, with a good skill. I could do the same on 30-35, if I would want it. But on hero it won't be possible, so he will never become hero.
94771, She'll be ok in hero
Posted by MRSK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If she'll level there. Haven't see her for quiet a time in game. She's outlnader which means beastcall, speedwalk in wilderness and with luck insects. She's goody wich means good proged gear. And she's obviously played by very skilled PKiller. She'll be fine
94772, RE: She'll be ok in hero
Nope, even good progged gear won't help (though maybe a bit). But whom will she kill?

Almost every shifter will best her.
Almost every warrior will outdamage her.
Shaman will rape her.
Invoker? Maybe, but I don't think so.
Conjurer will rape her.
Assassin, thief? Maybe.
AP? Necro? Ranger? Don't think so.

Staff of striking isn't so deadly on hero ranks, and it's main trick in her success.

So no... if he/she will come to hero, he/she will delete very soon after.

You will see that she will delete long before hero.
94777, RE: She'll be ok in hero
Posted by MRSK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Her main trick is wearing opponent down faster than they can wear down her. Staff of striking just helps to make it faster
94773, RE: Shura is ok on 30-35 with staff of striking.
Why do you consider it a problem that healers aren't especially effective in solo PK at hero? They weren't designed to be.
94779, RE: Shura is ok on 30-35 with staff of striking.
"Why do you consider it a problem that healers aren't especially effective in solo PK at hero?"

I do not consider it as a problem, nor ever said that. It's a reason why I deleted, that's all.

Do you like to chew fresh chily? No? And I don't like to play healers with low pbase.

Clear now?

94784, RE: Shura is ok on 30-35 with staff of striking.
It's clear. I'm just not clear on why you rolled one in the first place if you "don't like to play healers with low pbase".
94785, wake up!
Open your mind. Imagine that some people are playing occasionly, with 1-3 years delay between playing.

I'm one of those players, who returned and wanted to play something they didn't play a couple of yeras. Got it?

Experiment failed. I've deleted.

What's your problem?
94764, Sad to see this
Posted by Targrala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not that I realy expected you to last somewhat long. That's fate of imperial healers - even if they get High Priest they go away soon after. Most of them. Anyway thanks for making me almost unstopable when you was around, for all collected gear and what not. Boo to you for not letting me levelsit with hero set steamrolling my range like it was planed;) Btw was fun reading about our perma.
94770, RE: Sad to see this
Yeah :) I saw a good player - you - and decided to use you as a weapon.

Was funny hear about perma, yes :))) And was even more funny to hear that I am your pet-healer.

Oh well, people like Dervish are always whining about this, or that - I'm just ignoring those morons, that's all.

Good luck with the game and in RL. Cya!