Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Belric the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94737
94737, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Belric the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 13 13:29:15 2010

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Belric perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:146
94740, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Belric the Legend of the Battle...
Posted by Igsoeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was just... bleh. Never really got into the role, didn't like my combo, didn't gear well enough for Gates to really kick in. Just, bleh. I'm not a fan of PK nowadays. Not many people that seem to take chances. Now, these are obviously good PKer's, because they prep, and rarely die. But it just seems to there is less chance taking is all. The only enemies that stand out are Targala and Guk because they were unbeatable for my build. Demos on a savage feed through resist.... ouch. I was lagged so bad today by Guk that I typed in 'cal blood' and he missed two bashes and bashed me a few times before the command even went through. Anyways, I thought I had a cool role, but like I said, could never get into it, and didn't seem like anyone was really interesting in RP except for Nishka and Yphienne. I guess I'll have to come up with something that keeps my interest better next time.

Ohbeb- You're tough, pretty good Commander because you are definitely involved. The time you got after me because of fighting Guk in Hamsah... wasn't real pumped about that, but I understand the way you interacted with us. All in all, great job and keep after it, I think you could be pillar material.

Grimnel- Good times man. Great character, keep it up, you'll make a good Drillmaster. Thanks for putting up with me.

Zadkiel- Great job again. Hope you play some more!

Rest of the Village, liked you guys. I'm about as into these goodbyes as I was into this character. If you got any questions or anything in particular to say, I'll respond. Keep up the good work.

Igsoeh Darkstorm
Iomyndor
Ildareen
Ulthinius
Aelisoc Venator
Jeir Govanion
Eled ibn Llibani
Istilion Ar-Ostoeldarin
Kale Jast and now
Belric VI
94747, Bleh!
Posted by Grimnel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is sad news for you and Zad to be gone!

I really enjoyed running with you, even if I did get us killed a few times (whoops).

You took deaths in your stride and I really admire that in allies and enemies alike. I interacted with a few of your past ones too and have always enjoyed your characters.

Grimnel liked Belric, and I hope my reforged weapons helped somewhat! I enjoyed the Ancestory quotes but well, its not Grimnels RP to be lovey dovey and ask where did they come from. He's the more, shut up and hit something type.

But anyhow, GLWYN and roll another villager :)

*defender cough defender cough*
94748, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Belric the Legend of the Battle...
Posted by Klynox on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't get the chance to interact with you very much, but you seemed to be trucking along just fine. I had no idea that you were this close to con death, that is just crazy, I thought you were about the same as me.

I know what you mean about the BASH... perma lag with my build being weak against it and all but once I got into my rhythm I was able to hold my own.

Anyway I just saw your list of past chars and wanted to say I've interacted with at least 1/3rd of them with mine. I always find your rp enjoyable and am sure you'll come up with something inventive for us soon. So, GLWYN.
94749, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Belric the Legend of the Battle...
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, you ate through your con very fast! I would have thought you had a lot more to go! Was run running around with you and no doubt you will be missed