Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jremulek Tangis'son the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94714
94714, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jremulek Tangis'son the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 12 00:47:00 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Jremulek perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:166
94729, Well that was more or less fun
Posted by Jremulek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is my first hero since like 2005 and it totally showed. I forgot a lot of the mechanics of the game that I relearned with this chair, and I didn't really hit my stride until much later in this chars life. Unfortunately, by that time, I feel my desire to RP the char had kind of gone out the window. It's really difficult for me to RP when there are not many people to talk to, especially in the cabal, and especially during my playtimes. I play late night PST and there never seemed to be many folks on. It actually became somewhat of a chore to log on. Furthermore, I'm in Mexico right now and I will be here for over a month, and it will be nearly impossible to play from here.

Goodbyes:

Twist: Thanks for the RC contest prize, I thought that was pretty sweet. I had always hoped to keep adding to the role, but as I said before, the desire to play just kind of left me. And Doom on you for always besting me with Hanord.

Zubei: Despite everything said about you on both of the boards, I thought you were a pretty decent opponent. You were obviously incredibly skilled, but I'd have liked to have seen you not bail out on situations when you weren't favored.

Fortress: Never really knew any of you guys. Mostly because of the playtime thing.

Not many else to say by to. So long.
94735, One more Maran bites the dust
Posted by Herethon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was always nice having a solid warrior around who would be mixing it up anywhere and everywhere. A shame you couldn't get back into it, because we need a strong warrior build with lightforged weapons! Alas. See you in the fields