Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Shenkreth the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94572
94572, (DELETED) [None] Shenkreth the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 4 15:46:53 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Shenkreth perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:147
94624, RE: (DELETED) [None] Shenkreth the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Miyo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun chasing you. Once I figured out your RP angle with Miyo it was really fun. Couple of times that I got you were just sick. Should have followed my angel the first time cause you died to a scratch one room away. Then that time in Hamsah.... Would have had you a third time if the thief didn't choose that moment to show up.... Heh. Well played. Enjoyed our interactions. Hope your next is fun too.

GLWYN
94654, Your pinkskin will miss you. (Meant as a reply to Shenkreth)
Posted by Cinndria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know who will bash down people with me now that you're gone, and I hated when you slowly disappeared at the end....But when you were around I had a ton of fun. Your RP was enjoyable, and you were all around a badass orc.

94662, I Really tried not to do the Treebeard thing and slowly fade away...
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So in one sense, you're correct - I didn't delete when I immidiatly knew I wanted to play something else.

But, I also deleted far in advance of auto, which is a vast improvement for me over some of my notables (Thoric, Fulgrum).

It's really the worst way to go and sticks out as one of my 2 biggest flaws as a player (the other being my tendency to quit out if I get pk'd in a way that pisses me off).

Anyway, Cinn was the ####. Total props to you for playing out an uncaballed evil that has RP.

ShenkBeard.
94584, Well, first orc hero.
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I learned a lot.

Mundunugus are underrated, I'd say. They just take a lot of cunning and skill. As a warrior I can make mistakes and still win, or atleast live. With orcs, you make a mistake, and usually you'll die.

I really enjoyed it. Biggest regret was not putting in the role I had in my head, but just couldn't seem to get it to paper.

I loved having uber healing skins. Once i figured out how to use fetish, that ruled too.

Not too many goodbyes, but Paraloiut, you were amazing. Thank you for giving me direction, aid, and maybe even a little comraderie.

Cinnendria, you, too were amazing company and a great rp partner.

Guk, good luck.

And thats that. The chief, signing off.