Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Moeghba the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94389
94389, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Moeghba the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 27 11:13:55 2010

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Moeghba perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:120
94424, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Moeghba the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Razoul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a comeback character, I haven't played in about 2 years. I made him mostly to explore. I think I hit about 30th level before I could remember any detect invis potions.

I joined Tribunal because I figured it was a good place to hide out and not have to worry about just being a random PK target. If Sakilan hadn't deleted I would have been a corrupt Magistrate for them. Actually if anybody had asked, I would have been corrupt for them. He was sphere Greed, and lazy. I know his speech pattern was annoying, but I couldn't come up with anything else. He also saw himself as a foot solider in the army. He was fine until I started to get a good set of equipment, then I didn't want to play him, so I deleted.
94400, Who played this guy?
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just curious