Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Korewen the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94380
94380, (AUTO) [None] Korewen the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 25 01:32:42 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Korewen perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:97
94383, what a fail char hehehe
Posted by Behnistek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well this char was just a horrible pk fail for me, picked some wierd legacies that i thought would be helpful for raiding and retriving...and they were just not as good as i had hoped, oh well made it to satan with this guy so that was cool but other than that was just pretty blah, oh well got my computer back so have to try out a newbie and see how it goes

sword hands was incase ever dropped my swords since arials have such low str, was not impressed by the arial hand spec at all...swords always fun and with imperial defense just ridiciouls tanking for anything but pk.

deciptions is my new favorite legacy, works relaly good with the auto fient the only problem was if you tried to feint to get hte disarm if they were already hit by the auto it messed up...

and vanguard.. thought no more death traps at maran could retreat everyone out, but the maran was so nasty if i ever failed the retreat everyone just had to flee anyways, the no lag rescue was awesome...

goodbyes

ckath you were awesome

hanord: argh still cant believe i lost warmaster to you because i gave you a sac full of preps which had a invis potion in it so you wont, hahahahhah oh well crap happens, I got sick afterwards and my computer has been giving me fits, had to send it back in twice so good i did not get it anyway...

zubei....argh just not a fan of yours but hey that is just me as a char, you were a decent warmaster

everyone else its been a long time since i played this guy so just post

p.s. satans tatt was fun, but damn a 8 hour hell trip on a random arse night with no warning is just a bit rough, oh well good times with this char if he did not suck so bad at pk
94385, Hehehe, Ckath really wanted you to get warmaster....
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... So I set up some rules that I thought wouldn't be abuseable by a bard or by you.

I'll explain what happened.

I set up a fight within the imperial lands between Hanord and Korowen. One may not enter the palace, guilds or guild entrances. (To avoid bard getting drawn into a fight with guildguards etc and to prevent use of healers and running off.)

I ask if both are ready, they both respond yes, I start it off.

Then Hanord quaffs an invis potion and Korowen is like "####, I'm out of detect invis". Sticking to my rules I let it play out, obviously Korowen is chanseless against a bard he can't see. Just flee quaff invis for Hanord.

Really well played by Hanord though to remember that Korowen recently had mentioned that he did need new roots. ;)

Felt bad for Korowen though since I actually had promised him warmaster the day before. (Had I given it to him, Ckath wouldn't have been overthrown that quickly etc. Hehehe) But then again we wouldn't have seen the excelent work Hanord is doing currently.