Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Eiyial the Nomad of the Sands
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94371
94371, (AUTO) [None] Eiyial the Nomad of the Sands
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 24 02:11:01 2010

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Eiyial perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:134
94372, RE: (AUTO) [None] Eiyial the Nomad of the Sands
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really wanted to see this guy at hero.
94392, Me tooo
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only saw this guy a couple of times as Erig, but he was obviously bad ass and seemed well role-played to boot.
96970, thanks
Posted by CrftedDeception on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Only now can I post so:

I think my real potential would have come at hero ranks. I kind of faded out with the character was a Sunwarden was named. Who promptly went on vacation. I was surprised at the options an Animist does have. And even further surprised how my PK came out to be with such limited attack methods for so long.

I got a lot of hate but I think I took enough risks and just being aggressive really pulled through. I'll give this build another try another year I suppose. Never even got to really play around with wilderness fam/snare/prim veng/snare.

Characters I remember during my time that stuck out:

Shout outs to Jindicho. Good slippery foe. I got you with a little nasty southern continent curse action with wasps. Woo. It worked! :)

Loshnak was relatively gang-hoe his midbie. Not very self-relient for a scarab wannabe. Was surprised what your angle actually was. Though you guys did almost get me with the double-teaming with imperial wannabe Sezdral. Props on that one. Woot to entwine wearing off. Just tone down the complaining a little and you could be more feared.

Paralouit: You were a beast. You really wanted me to rank up but I was perfecting certain spells and developing a play style to make it work when I eventually got into your range. I had some plans that never got to unfold.

Thanks!
CD
96982, I retract my statement
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got the character name mixed up or something. Don't think I ever met/traveled with you. heh