Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rodborough Ocath-Tilimbryn the Paragon of Fortitude
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94198
94198, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rodborough Ocath-Tilimbryn the Paragon of Fortitude
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 9 13:40:25 2010

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Rodborough perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:64
94238, Appologies to Thror
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry Thror but I just got really bored with the paladin thing. Evils just always fled unless they came in pairs or threes and I just kept seeing the same few evils about so my task of wanting to reforge 10 evil souls before advancing past 40 was just dull. If I explored it would have ranked me so I ended up killing my enthusiasm through boredom. Thank you for our limited interactions, I just don't think our times were meshing often enough.

I ended up not even seeing people I grew up with like Voko and others so it was time to end Rodborough's life.

Monks are fun for a while but it was sooooo mana intensive that I could only fight people/raid in short bursts then I would need to use slow preps to try and regen the mana in any semblance of real time.

Adekar, thanks for the induction and the little bit of RP on the top of the hill. I had never interacted with you before but might now even consider a follower.

Well, tried something new and failed!

-----Abernyte should have just done the avenger path instead!