Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Toth the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94043
94043, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Toth the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 31 08:23:32 2010

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Toth perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:157
94057, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Toth the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Toth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This made me extremely sad to do, but apparently there are only like 3 or 4 valid warrior builds now. Built Toth as an homage to Gre who was titan-fist and trapping.
I really hate what the dex changes and nerf to maces/axes(How much they are dodged) have done to giant axe and mace specs. Was fine till I got to hero range, then suddenly I couldn't hit anyone while they would get off so many hits I had to flee after 2 or 3 rounds even with resist up. Even while boneshattered and whirled. I thought maybe once I got Axe of Conquest which is super heavy I would hit more, but nope. So basically you have to be a sword or dagger spec these days, or if you want to use another spec have to be an arial or a svirf with gates. It's really lame and boring. Also what is up with all the freaking wrath weapons, every single warrior I fought had two wrath weapons every time, are they supposed to be so damn common? Hell I remember weapon breaking three wrath swords on one fire giant I fought and he just kept wielding more of them, I mean give me a break. Anyway end rant.

On the good side loved being in the village during Knacnar's reign with people like Homard, Blarg, etc. Enemies that weren't in Nexus were mostly cool. Really wanted to get more into Thror's religion, he seems like an awesome Imm to interact with.
94058, I never even saw you before.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What kind of smack were you able to put down with that combo and how hard were you to disarm?