Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSwalmer is gone!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94022
94022, Swalmer is gone!
Posted by Jento on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alright I'm gone. Got a big test coming up and I'm falling behind in work. This game is still awesome to play. I think I been playing for 10 years now with a few breaks here and there. Still don't have what it takes to be a good pker. I find myself taking risks where I hope to get lucky, instead of using good strategy, maybe I'm not as dedicated as the next guy. Thanks to everyone I interacted with for making this character fun. Logged on with the intention to delete/get rid of the char.. Had only 1 con worth of deaths left so it really wasn't a rage delete.

Knac - I interacted with you as Livling also. I liked you more as Swalmer. That whole drillmaster thing was pretty cool.

Thror - I really wanted to try and interact with you had a lot of hopes/dreams but I never.. I guess.. never got around to it.

Homard - Got to see you come up with Livy and see you off with Swalmer. Good job.

Zasohebi - I can't believe you deleted because of not getting drillmaster. I wouldn't of given it to you either, you said yourself you didn't want ti.

Ohbehb - Not sure what everybody sees in you. But I was goodie and you were evil, so maybe you were doing it right.

Rupen - Still don't know what you're all about.

Enemies

Kurzghar - You're one mean mofo. It's a bit irritating getting bashed to death as a rager.

Zubei- I ended up getting my staff back. I'm still dissapointed at the state of cf and no full looting. I used to love getting full looted regearing with soft leather and getting my #### back. (I deleted after 100+ hours with my academy staff)

Hanord - Don't think we fought enough.

Erothaylius - Not sure how our relationship was, I had no ic reason to fight you and I was glad we ended up working that out.

I killed a lot of goodie mages and wasn't repremanded. That ram that wanted to report me to the gods. I wish you would have, it would of been fun.

Thanks again everyone for making the game what it is.

Livling/Sletren/Landruum/Caranry/Jartieghe

Ambigous on AIM

I'll be back in a few months.
94024, Okay, I have to ask...
Posted by Adekar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why would you send a note 3 seconds before you delete asking to be included in the role contest? Especially if you logged on with the intention of deleting? Did you just want to see if you would win (and thereby deprive someone that would actually play of their reward?) Or did you just want another person to read your role? Or did you just want me to waste my time doing it because I'm a filthy mage? I'm completely boggled :)

And for you and everyone else...you have to use the ROLECONTEST command to enter role contests now (for the past year). Notes won't get you entered.

Good luck with school/work! Come back when you can!
94030, RE: Okay, I have to ask...
Posted by Jento on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha, honestly I started the note when I logged on and it didn't let me delete till I sent it or removed it. And I couldn't be bothered to figure out how to remove it. And I didn't think you'd get it, I know notes get deleted with the char. (or that's what I thought). Good catch, let me know what you think of the role anyway? I liked it but figured it needed a bit more work.