Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Drinius the Father of the Winds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93966
93966, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Drinius the Father of the Winds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 26 07:07:18 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Drinius perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:35
93967, I couldn't dominate my social groups.
Posted by drinius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is my first character in over a year, and I have to say I'm really impressed with what I saw. Recent code changes seemed to equate to better playability, and over all I thought the mechanics were more user friendly than they've ever been.

I was also very, very impressed by my interactions with other characters. There was a ton of RP that seemed to have been missing in past, more powergamey, days. It was refreshing to discover, and for once 35 hours playing CF made me want to play more, not less.

I appreciate the interaction from Jasthrean and Lyristeon. I really wanted to help bring the cabal back. My biggest regret in deleting is leaving your time invested in me "wasted".

However, wood-elf druid is NOT for me. Not at all. Low hp and high(er) modifier made for me getting steam rolled. I could have played more conservatively and survived, but I don't enjoy playing it safe. I got one rounded by so many players, and blew through my measly hp like Lindsay Lohan through pain killers even when I had protective herbs, stone skin and shield.

I'm not saying that something is wrong with wood elf druid. Only that something wrong with me playing wood elf druid. If I do it again, human for sure.

Shout outs to my homies, Carsanta, Pinlo, Ryaelru, the guy with the voices and the new Nightreaver. You guys made this experience a lot of fun!