Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Olmonon the Master of Iron
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9385
9385, (DEL) Olmonon the Master of Iron
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 28 07:13:10 2002

9 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Olmonon perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:87
PK Ratio:87% (closer to 100% is better)

9386, RE: (DEL) Olmonon the Master of Iron
Posted by Olmonon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I new it was a mistake to play another Scion. I remember now why I hate it so much, no matter how much you try you always get the see scion/gang scion/loot scion thing. Hell, I got more respect as a battle rager from warlocks than as that poor warrior sap who gets full looted.

I play CF for a bit of fun, and whilst I had started in the intention of doing that bash bash flurry guy (with surrounding the sunrise....needed to try that out), and I indeed had some fun fights, it just becomes a chore and when I told myself that I would leave CF when it stops being fun.

I dont blame anyone and I dont want to come off as some whining bitch, but when you decide it would be fun to defend against those warlocks, and when you die instead of getting any player v player respect for a good fight/sticking in to defend its a full loot two fingered salute. Rage delete, reactivate and make the delete final, its probubly the best thing I did as this character.

Id just like to point out that I had everything going for me. Lots of scions inducted and stuff, its just people have this inate hatred of scions and so they all get judged the same as that fucking spectre that killed them last week and its usually me thats gets the rough end of it because Im happy to go at people with swords/axes blazing. Unfortunately when I lose I lose everything, when I win I just get hated more and have to deal with that persons massive gang they assembled just to kill me.

It doesnt help that people always took my roleplay the wrong way.

Farewell, and have fun. Olmonon, Hirilim, Jim9.
9390, Well I for one liked you (txt)
Posted by Raekeer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were tough, arrogant but you backed it up with action, and you weren't unfair. You just didn't like dinkdom. Retrieved like three times an hour when we were on together. I'm done with Raekeer too. I had a role I really wanted to play with him, but something about Shamans brings out the mindless pker in me, and so I'm on to other things.

Good job with Olmonon.
9389, RE: (DEL) Olmonon the Master of Iron
Posted by Paschal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved fighting you, it was great to always know i had an adversary who was actually worhtwhile to worry about. Not sure what else to say, but have funa nd hopefully we'll have a chance to be on the same side or even enemies again.
9388, Bah
Posted by Daz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cant believe you deleted so soon. I was hoping to do some fighting with you at my side. You were a tough s.o.b.

Luck with your next.
9387, RE: (DEL) Olmonon the Master of Iron
Posted by kauljn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you suck for deleting. You were a great warrior. We were gonna be a great team. Now I have to kill everyone on my own. Nevertheless I had fun with ya. Thanks for avenging me a couple of times, heh. It seemed like whenever I left our groups, something bad would happen immediately. Sorry things didnt work out for ya. Have fun with your next one. Peace out.