Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Nhalius Fedrianka the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93499
93499, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Nhalius Fedrianka the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 2 17:30:54 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Nhalius perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:336
93633, This was a fun little hiatus.
Posted by Nhalius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you to everyone I played with. Even my enemies made my time playing Nhalius fun. In fact the only person who singled me out to annoy me was a self-centered "VIP" from qhcf, go figure. Other than that I just rolled an invoker because I had a lot of study time and I used to spam spells in high school while doing my homework, so I thought I might give it another try. That and the fact that my campus connection regulates such slow speeds that you can't play online games via computer or game console, but for some reason I could mud... sort of. I was LD a lot of the time. Towards finals I slowed down and eventually forgot I even had a character to play. Since I never really got the time again, this has been one hell of a busy summer, I just figured I'd let him auto. It's been a good four years since I've played and I have to hand it to the imms, even though the playerbase is getting smaller you guys keep giving cool new stuff to play with. I'll have to organize my schedule next semester so I can try out a shaman. Thanks imms and players! Until next time...... you stay classy cf'ers.