Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rawvos the Bringer of Famine, Imperial Dread Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92760
92760, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rawvos the Bringer of Famine, Imperial Dread Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 29 16:01:26 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Rawvos perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:128
92799, As I posted elsewhere...
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...this was mainly a mistake on my part, in part because of timing in my life (son just arrived on Memorial day, woohoo) and should have reactivated (but apparently you can't at this level or as a leader).

Either way, feel free to say what ya thought about the char that wasn't said on the other forums.

Oh and one more thing - ABS sucks balls. Ya that's it :)

Here's my post from the other forum:

"Alright, taking a breather and a break I realize I ended it kind of stupid. I died because of my own mistakes, took it as OOC conspiracies but it's likely coincidence or more likely fair weather logins that screwed me. I had regeared and was aiming to go and then died to Rupen fully prepped to deathblows and just kind of flew off the handle. Playing the game for way too much during an emotional time and I just reverted to some really bad habits. I apologize.

ABS is still retarded. My black was probably on f-ing Tiamat. Oh well. Baby should be coming any day now, maybe when that cools down I'll come back a little more level-headed."
92800, How did you manage to knock someone up after dying?
Posted by Kadsuane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You da man!
92804, RE: How did you manage to knock someone up after dying?
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feel a little bad that I'm laughing at that... but I'm still laughing at that.
92801, RE: As I posted elsewhere...
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I died because of my own mistakes, took it as OOC conspiracies but it's likely coincidence or more likely fair weather logins that screwed me.

Unintended irony, thy name remains Aether.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
92803, RE: As I posted elsewhere...
That's funny, because I was going to point out again how unintentionally ironic it was that someone who was directly responsible in part for the current state of ABS wands finds the current state of ABS frustrating.

Sometimes when you try to screw everyone, you're a subset of everyone.
92807, Not really
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got the spots originally moved, from one set to another set. It was a long time ago though...I had nothing to do with this "expanding" nor even the original concept of a/b/s. It also got moved after that several times because balance doesn't equal hidden knowledge...of all people Daevryn, I figured you'd understand that. Got to love how you guys will never drop bringing these little points up even though they happened several years ago and have nothing relevant with how crappy the current system is anyways.

Nor do I really understand why ooc conspiracies versus fair weather logins have anything to do with the comment from Valg, but its probably because I've had 2 hours sleep in the last 24 hours.

I guess fart jokes and Aether insults will never get old for you guys.
92808, RE: Not really
>Got to love how you guys will
>never drop bringing these little points up even though they
>happened several years ago and have nothing relevant with how
>crappy the current system is anyways.

If you don't see the relevance than we'll just have to agree to disagree. I think it's extremely relevant.

>Nor do I really understand why ooc conspiracies versus fair
>weather logins have anything to do with the comment from Valg,
>but its probably because I've had 2 hours sleep in the last 24
>hours.

90%+ of the accusations of cheating leveled at anyone by players in the last month were leveled at specifically you.

>I guess fart jokes and Aether insults will never get old for
>you guys.

Probably, if you weren't still acting like a belligerent tool with a chip on his shoulder to most people most of the time, I wouldn't care.

But I make no promises.
92810, RE: Not really
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had nothing to do with this "expanding" nor even the original concept of a/b/s.

You're lying if you're trying to claim that your prior TLB outburst(s) have nothing to do with constraints on the current structure. Given that I wrote significant sections of this (the low-limit wands portion), I know what I speak of.

This also applies to exploration areas, etc. We directly challenge area writers to ask themselves: "What if the player is a little bitch?" and there have been area concepts where we've just had to walk away from ideas because of it.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
92805, Suspicions confirmed
Posted by vargal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're just a douche bag. Glad you got summon ganged. I'm just sad it wasn't me who did it.