Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Xythul the Master of Defense
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92626
92626, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Xythul the Master of Defense
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 23 17:34:45 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Xythul perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:35
92628, HAR!
Posted by Undead_Irish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a fun, albeit short, ride. I took five days off from work, giving me about a week and half of vacation time recently. I did this at the beginning of year and it was around the girlfriend's birthday. Long story short, I've been very busy up until vacation, and a lot changed including making the girlfriend an ex-girlfriend. I had some time to #### around with and I made a rager, because hey, who doesn't love CF!

I don't really have the time to devote to this game at the moment. I got a lot of work coming and this was just something fun to do. Maybe I'll be back when the schedule allows.

I gotta say, the Immortals have done a lot to improve this game since I last played. I want to thank ALL of you for everything you do, it's a lot of time and work to put into something that honestly doesn't seem to have much reward. It is because of your wonderful staff that this game is still alive and kicking, even if it has dropped to the wayside for some. As long as there are even 10 players online, I think this game will last forever.

I don't really want to get into a good-bye thing, since it was only 35 hours haha. But please say hey if you want, I met a lot of awesome characters. I will respond for sure :).

Thank you all for making this vacation even more fun :).

Undead_Irish (Irish_MMA).

AKA, Tuggluk, Karashin, Zukir, Thelnorn, etc etc.
92634, I thought you were really well RP'd and a good time.
Posted by Guilo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll miss you not being around.
92635, ~
Posted by Guilo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntnt