Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGuktuh deleted.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92434
92434, Guktuh deleted.
Posted by sleepy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just got tired of the character. Could never seem to get a hold of Thror (no slight against you, RL just sucks sometimes I guess), was losing con way to fast, just got boring fighting the same people over and over again. Every day, log in, oh look same exact 5 people to fight. Just got pretty dull.

This has to be probably my 6th, 7th minotaur? Finally decided to try to get around to the Mahn-tor role I wanted to do, seemed to actually kick off, but too bad that I couldn't become a sapper. :(

Can't really out characters, but seriously, Tribunals are horrible. Seriously? I report a crime, and you say, "Wait...I need to put out fires in Galadon." And this is after someone is killed then I'm attacked. To be honest, the only flaw about tribunals is that it's just biased towards Tribunals. Even when a magistrate attacked me in their own city, nothing happens. And for Matrik (sp?), just wanted to see what you would do. :P Though your response imo was pretty lame and didn't make any sense, I just wanted to see what you would do.

Uh...no real goodbyes. Thanks Trabryn for actually RPing with me. Wanted to talk with you some more later in life, but could never get a hold of you.

Oh, and making a rule to never loot from another person's corpse that I didn't make sucks so much. So much gear that I could have used...definitely next char I roll I'm going to go back to the old ways. Hero looting ftw!
92509, Loved you on Thungrel.
Posted by Guilo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The way you interacted with me, and me back is my COMPLETE ideal way to be with enemies. Still holding all RP, showing you don't like each other IC, but knowing there's a form of respect between each other.

Got a lot of new respect for you after that character. Thanks for the fights chief.
92437, RE: Guktuh deleted.
Posted by Hutto on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>This has to be probably my 6th, 7th minotaur?

What's the secret? I've never seen one available.

Hutto, the Sleepy Nitpicker

'Sorry, I'm not 72323slhlst. Or however you say Elite'
-Vynmylak
92439, The trick...
Posted by Elerosse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As best as I can figure the minotaur slots become available after reboots. So when ever you are playing and the mud reboots try rolling up a new character to see if one became available.

92436, RE: Guktuh deleted.
Posted by Not An Imm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A couple of things about your "Tribunals are horrible" statement.

Firstly, you had a habit of making false or inaccurate claims to try to get magistrates into trouble. That kind of thing is going to put you very low on their list of priorities to go out of their way to help.

Secondly, the docks of Hamsah Mu'Tazz are not, and have never been, protected. Use where protector to see what is inside of city limits.

I can't really comment on the other parts of your message, but good luck with your next.
92454, RE: Guktuh deleted.
Posted by sleepy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is what annoys me.

Under the docks is part of Hamsah. That's why it says PROTECTED. Try going there once in a while. Maybe?

Get your facts straight before accusing me of "false or inaccurate claims." There wasn't anything inaccurate about what I said. If so, show me evidence of what I said that is so.

Edit: Really, no offense, but the fact that you don't know that under the docks is part of Hamsah and not the docks of Hamsah sort of proves my point of, Tribunals aren't that great. Not to mention, my "habit" of making these "false and inaccurate claims" totaled to 2 times. And the other being a small technicality that no one Tribunal or not, knows or cares about, since no one follows it. But it's still a rule, and I was just interested in seeing what would happen if I called them out. Apparently nothing... :(