Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ishiki the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92170
92170, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ishiki the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 4 04:00:17 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ishiki perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:135
92393, Would love some feedback on this build
Posted by myth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very aggressive, persistent, confident. I had zero interaction with you but I could easily tell you were a chaotic, waylayer type, an outlander of course, and someone to watch out for in or out of town. I'm curious about the arrows and some other things if you would care to share?
92180, Without outing myself... (more than I've already have in the past...)
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had A LOT of fun with you! And I mean a lot! I loved your RP and our talks. Lots of respect your way man! Awesome work! And yeah, shame you didn't seem to get much kills. But damn you were a beast to watch fight! You could survive anything! More will come in my goodbyes that might not be so far away.
92176, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ishiki the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Not An Imm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were quick, disruptive, and very hard to kill. While I hated dealing with you as a character, I respected that you did a good job of mixing things up as an evil outlander.

Your hunter build seemed to be very survivable, but had a really, really difficult time killing foes from what I could see. Hopefully you come back as something with a little more punch, to keep those tribs from napping all day in Galadon.