Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDokkicaeri: sorry to all I have been talking with!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91870
91870, Dokkicaeri: sorry to all I have been talking with!
Posted by Dokkicaeri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Using Wintin for the first time and did not know about the split command so most of my replies have been garbled because of this.

Sorry.
91881, Bah! I am no good at Evil, I am out.
Posted by UncleArzzra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really, really wanted to enjoy Dokk. I had some things going for the character but it was lacking the direction I originally wanted it to begin from and work from. I wanted an exiled dark Elf ranger beastmaster/mariner. The underground sea was 'supposedly' to be a rally point for males and those displeased with the situation in the dark Elf city. Some rangers had learned from the desire of the "witches" of the city to work the waters for fish and the like so that was my background. I should have checked prerolling if it would work.

I LOVED, absolutely loved the concept. The group of disgruntled dark Elves worshiping Saraba. The need to be Wild and yet selfishly indulgent in delicious destruction was a great pairing.

I enjoyed all those I fought. Great stuff. Liked Vez whom I traveled with. And meeting Saraba was simply the best but life intrudes and I simply have too much on the go to try to work this character. I am more often than not soloing which is a chore or hunting which is even more of a chore with such a big game and so few in PK ranger. As well I was chewing up con faster than most of you eat sunflower seeds/popcorn but it was always fun!

More great changes to the game than not from what I have seen.

Peace,
Arzzra.
91902, Irony. The Scarab was on today. n/t
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
zdvzd
91917, Yep. I talked with him once already, Proskiloskoff. n/t
91944, Delete this thread, please.