Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9171
9171, (CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 19 15:18:47 2002

4 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Rorimac perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:254
PK Ratio:34% (closer to 100% is better)

9172, RE: (CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster my goodbyes
Posted by Rorimac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My goodbyes

SCION

Eleke: you were one sick son of a bitch.. and I could never seem to get you… heh I went balls out though… like that fight at big D with you and Dullameh that was one of my most memoriable fights.

Dwoggurd: you fucking scared the ##### out of me… haha I will never forget when I weapon broke your scimitar from drizzit.. boy did you take it out on me after that !  stay bad ass..

Urden: I always did love a good scrap.. you seemed too good at what you did for it to be natural… well played all and all I really liked to interact with ya even though I seldom got the chance.

Dullameh: ohhh boy.. I seriously loved to fight you.. I always would have to sike my self up before I faced you and get all into it like this could be my chance.. I am guna have to whoop his ass come on RORI !! hahah well played over all I really like how you would laugh and taunt me in the middle of a fight.. Good luck with everything in the future.

Amora: I will put you under scion just cus that is where I first met you… with scion.. well you beat the ##### out of me one too many times.. haha when you were are around it was a blood bath.. no one in the village could figure out how to beat sunray.. and for me well… ouch. Guess spellbane and resist neglected to negate the ERADICATES! Heh well it was really fun fighting you and I had even more fun after you changed your ways talking to you about #####… good luck in the fields man and well done 

Kalaraak: you were the next dwoggurd… damn you were a beast.. I always wanted to fight you though for some reason.. I just wanted to test my own skills I guess.. I still Cringe when I think of sacing your axes  The gods give you 23 copper coins for your sacrifice of the double-bladed battleaxe named 'Scream of the Damned'.
The gods give you 17 copper coins for your sacrifice of the Axe of Dissolution
The gods give you 19 copper coins for your sacrifice of the Axe of Mel-Kartha.
The Axe of Mel-Kartha rips cruelly through your flesh and bone!

BATTLE

Hirilim : you were pretty bad ass.. and I had a lot of fun gathering ##### and messing around keep it up man

Bryvac : I interviewed ya fer petes sake.. you were one of three who got my reco and check it out.. you’re my commander.. heh, well it was fun, and there was a reason I gave ya a reco cus your bad ass so keep it up and I will be joining yer again at war soon pal. 

Huraz : At first I thaught you doubted me, hell I still do, but I know that I proved that I still had balls and I still would fight to the death for any of my brothers. We had some sick stands together at big D, all an all man.. you rock

Ral: you were a pathetic piece of #####, you lied and cheated your brothers… and openly came out about just wanted to be a villager for power.. what makes it worse you little ##### is you tried then to play it off like I asked you for favors ooc, anyone who knew rori knew that I didn’t wana live any longer. All my friends in char had died out.. it was a new breed, you seriously suck, and I feel bad for your parents sake that you were ever concieved.

Koogar : you were my inspriation for a while man… but then I lost track of you and I never heard from you again ? what happened ?

Kirshaw : now you pal, you had some skills… you just knew what to do when to do it… it was fun watching you beat ass.. take care man take care

Sofia !!!! WHERE DID YOU GO !! you were the SECCOND ;) hardest hittin warrior in thera ! haha I had soo much fun getting you all mad by calling you sweetheart.. hahaa well guess I will be seeing ya around..

Spyko: you big doofy bastard! Haha you were fun, at first I have to admit I hated you but you grew on me I guess and I started to like you a lot

Nourn: when we were both there we crushed some skulls hah, it was good fun man HAR!

Delebrinduil: ohh man… me and you were like the gimily and legolass of the village who would think a dark dwarf and a light walking elf could be such good friends… man I am glad you were around.. dude we did some cool ##### together take care long ear take care..

Rhuean you, you were my damn inspriation I swear… I still wonder how big the set of balls are they rhuean carried between his legs.. man o man I seen you do some sick sick #####… and you always came out a hero 

Jhalintar ahh the lovely voice of the village… you were fun man and I am glad you were around with rorimac…

Owagwyn: didn’t know you half as much as I liked, and didn’t like you half as much as I should… for real though what I saw I was impressed with

Sylkorian: you were very impressive.. and gave me a great idea for my next char, thanks for all the stuff I learned in char from watching you play.

NEXUS

Sphinf: you were the biggest ##### I faced ic and I don’t know if that was your role or what but personally I thaught that it was just plain stupid. I hope I just didn’t understand how you could be so pathetic or something.. leave a message or something about it cus I really really hated you with a passion.

Kazahando We never did get to have that talk… damn man seems like I missed ya again, you and blasko never got to have that talk either ;) ;) have fun man and I am sure I will be seeing you around

Cercupuano OHHH man, I simply loved to fight you… I don’t know why… but I loved it, we had some bad ass battles.. in the end I think we came out around even.. good ##### though.. well played and have fun with your next char

Thalongrim Didn’t know you too well but did know not to take you lightly! You faught like a damn champ… and I never did understand what legacys you had.. it seemed like you had 6 of the damn things! Haha always intresting to fight you though.. never knew what to expect…

Dalithics: heh, never did get to shoot the head up I wanted to… but did kill ya once ;) wanker! haha

Arathian: you just blew my mind… you would never ever fight me alone… perhapse cus I whoped your ass so many times… guess that ok though.. the thing I don’t like is when you would gang me naked and then talk massive amounts of #####… so you and sphinf.. are you the same char ?

WARLOCKS

You all pissed me off but I did have fun fighting you guys… over all I used my whole duergar thing as a means of I cant swim and cant navigate that damned ocean… so I would always have fun rping ##### when we went to raid..

OTHERS

Finduthilas : always had fun messing about with you.. good luck with chars

Wasarbre: I hated you.. 

Algorvhal: I hated you too 

Janorun: hummph… I was really mad at the world that day I mutil-killed you 4 times… sorry I normally don’t do that but I was having a bad day and needed to vent..

Raliyas: now you were fun… haha the first time we met you stole my hamer, I killed you and took it back. Then you wanted to be my friend.. you always seemd to have a way to get involved in some part of everything good luck in the fields.

Samtuka: you were a nut case.. I loved it you always would pop up… we had some doofy converstaions and some intresting interactions keep it up man 

IMM’s

Intronan: straight up man, you are one of the best imms I have ever interacted with.. you made rorimac a real blast to play I wana thank you for all the little “Lord Martish, I seek thy guidance once again” hah, you made this char I felt like you for some reason really liked rorimac…  well thank you again (and no I am not kissing ass) but I looked forward to playing to see if I could impress ya, I think I did due to you coming down when I kicked it for the last time.. keep it up man

Thror: you made the rites a real bad ass event… that whole game with the golden coins was sick. Thanks for the interactions and thanks for ruling with an iron fist ;) and when you came down at my last death that made me proud to play rori..

MY PAST CHARS

Sotos
Darisheamas
Dunadan
Kiapathrus
Blasko
Danaloon
Rorimac

9181, Hated me?
Posted by Wasarbre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I liked you. I killed you once then left you alone for your entire life. I even helped you a few times warning you of scions attacking and locations and stuff....ahh well. I knew you were out numbered alot and left you alone. Nice job from what I saw.

Hated me? *grumble*
9182, RE: humm your right that was some what uncalled for.... .Text.
your right... it wasnt you i was thinking of.. i realized that just now.. sorry bout that you werent all that bad.. and i do recall "ironic how we fight this way is it not" reffering to both of us fighting the nightwalker once.. man, now i feel like a turd :( but it was that ALtho-character who always beat the piss out of me.. ;) ne way sorry bout that i did like your char some, and i did like the way you played.. hope that fixes my little mix-up...
9179, RE: (CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster my goodbyes
Posted by Dullameh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fighting ragers was always a pain, and you were definitely no exception.

Looking at your goodbyes, it's easy to see that you had a lot of fun with this character, and that you're an awesome sport. I'm glad to see that. We had some neat fights. I hope you find your next character to be as enjoyable as this one. You and a few others really stuck out in my head as having a great attitude... hope you keep that up too.

Good luck with whatever you have planned for the future.
9180, RE:
heh, i am working on getting my logs together but I got the one where You and eleke and about 100 zombies came to big d' and it was just me.. heh that ##### was a crazy fight... glad you found beating on rori fun ;) hah well good luck with the immortal stuff
9178, RE: (CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster my goodbyes
Posted by Intronan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job sticking around, good job fighting when battle was weak, and strong. I love it when a villager con dies. Glad you enjoyed so much of being a villager.
9177, RE: (CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster my goodbyes
Posted by Samtuka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Wow, I can't believe someone actually remembered me and it is ironic that you enjoyed my style of humor. You were the only Battle Rager I liked and not cause you didn’t mistake my gnomish figure for a mage but because you were a strong and well played barbarian. You are what other Ragers should aspire to be. Good luck with your next, I am sure I will still be around to make your time here both eccentric and enjoyable.

~Sammy
9176, Well played
Posted by Kaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I respected you as a villager, you were willing to speak with me one on one and without chopping my head off to learn of why we were at war, I never had it in my mind that you were blasko, kinda cool though. Kinda sad too that I lived through two of your chars. Well played and I'm glad you enjoyed your time on him.
9175, RE: (CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster my goodbyes
Posted by Racli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Raliyas: now you were fun… haha the first time we met you stole my >hamer, I killed you and took it back. Then you wanted to be my >friend.. you always seemd to have a way to get involved in some part >of everything good luck in the fields.

Most neutrals I noticed are nexans or they arent really "neutral" meaning they're always with evils or always with goodies. I wanted to play a true neutral, and managed to play all sides. Scion, Ragers, Warlocks, Sylvans, Tribunals, all of em. So I was always able to know what was going on, that and I ran around a lot. LoL yea that was funny. Most people dont notice I robbed them until I'm long gone but you must have been spamming inventory when you saw me there because the attack came quickly. After that Raliyas respected you for catching him, but I was always looking for another change to snatch those nice-looking hammers out your inventory. Anyway I made a bunch of you rager-guys mad when you found out I wasn't this dedicated applicant or anything, but it was fun running around with you a few times after anyway. Well played, and luck with the next. Who knows, I might make a rager thief - just dont expect me to play one at the same caliber as Ral, it's much too difficult for me to try to be that bad *wink*
9173, RE: (CON) Rorimac the Weaponsmaster my goodbyes
Posted by Dragendor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rorimac I have played beside you so many times it truely aint even funny
but thats besides the point, no one ever mentions my chars because
most of the time when they go out, they just fade away, only a few go
out with style, those are the chars that people remember, and people
actully reply to their deaths like yours. You were a very well played
char, and truthfully I liked Blasko and you near the same I watched you
do some real cool shitte so keep at it man, I dont want this one to be
your last one I stand beside.
9174, well...
I think it is rather cool that you liked blasko... not many people did.. not one got his role or his whole following jullias thing with the decption and all that... well I thank you for making me feel like rorimac ment something :) and if you care

SIECIKSuc is my aol Handle... i am quite intrested in how i knew you with all my chars ;) and yes yes you will stand aside me agian i bet cus i am addicted like everyone else ;) haha ok take care..