Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Renenalu the Lady of the Hunt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91690
91690, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Renenalu the Lady of the Hunt
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 10 12:15:13 2010

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Renenalu perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:druid
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:165
91716, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Renenalu the Lady of the Hunt
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After losing sunwarden to pwipe, and like what seemed to be a month of double xp I finally decided I couldn't decide what to play. SO serial druid player that I am I rolled transitional druid (tm). I was half hearted into it not really thinking she'd go anywhere. Initially just decided to see how much I could manage with sub 20 pk, then realized I wanted to see how cheap primordial vengeance could be. Had some fun there for a while until I got bored with the char. At some point I thought scion druid would be cool. Then I got drunk and pledged outie. After that the goal became to get to 50 pks with under 5 losses. In the end I went 33-4, got almost every edge I'd wanted from the outset, and kept logging into crappy pk range. Crappy being a general lack of targets. No one in range, and I'm the only outie on... retrieve and then what? I was telling someone the other day I needed to log crappy mort in, and they suggested deleting crappy mort, and replacing it with new crappier mort. It made sense, so now I have crappier mort, and Enlilth. You can also blame Enlilth for the decreased playing time of Renenalu. Morting recharges the imm batteries, so lately I've been spending my time Enlilthing while pondering crappier mort which may or may not go anywhere.

A few shout outs...

Jasthrean - thanks for empowerment, though it's REALLY painful interacting with you IC, when I talk to you ooc a lot.

Lylesse - You're pretty decent I enjoyed tactical discussion with you.

Homard - Can't believe I got you that fast... have nifty log of it. Went back and looked later and thought... hmmm pincer mighta screwed me there... let's keep nice with Homard. Great char, glad Thror cured your syphilis... though I almost gave it back to you the other day.

I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing, but those are the wo that jump out the fastest. Prolly post a few logs at some point.

91753, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Renenalu the Lady of the Hunt
Posted by Behnistek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you were scary man only time I even had enough of a chance to make you run was if we were in the city and mostly I just had a better chance of fleeing, dont think i fought you after i got echos which seems to be the key to a bard being able to pk so im sure we would have had it out again would ahve been fun to try.
91759, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Renenalu the Lady of the Hunt
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interacted with you with a couple of characters, and I loved your roleplay.
91693, Sad to See This
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From my POV, you were an absolute monster, and I was glad to count
you as a 'friend,' though Homard feared your unpredictiblity.

I imagine that you made life very difficult for a certain portion of the law-enforcing playerbase.

All in all, a very well played character. Thanks for the interactions.
91692, Why did you delete? n/t
Posted by Zandorix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM