Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Rehlvin the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9164
9164, (DEL) Rehlvin the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 18 21:12:02 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Rehlvin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:167
PK Ratio:33% (closer to 100% is better)

9165, Ew..har..yeah
Posted by KatistrofiK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ok, so there goes another one. Har.

I logged on to delete, and delete I did!
I had a decent time with this char, even though I'm horrible with mages. And, of course, thats no secret. *points at his ratio* It's been a long few months of being free of CF and I wanted to come back and play a warrior that readily used the potions and other misc. magical artifacts of Thera. So, I rolled a shifter. :P I'm not too big on potions, wands, pills, and the like, so I wanted to make an explore char so I'll know where to get stuff and what to do with my next character. I think I accomplished this at least somewhat. I found a decent amount of things I never thought existed. AND! AND! I explored Kteng's. Which I've been wanting to do since it was placed in the game. Kudos to you, Valguarnera. You made an absolutely fantastic area that had me pulling my hair out for days. Hey, and guess what...? I still haven't figured out the whole area. I'm not sure if you've noticed my snooping around the there, but if you have, you would have noticed that I was very stuck on a certain part of a the certain thing. I've never had so much fun finding little hidden things than I did when I was in your area. Great job, and I hope you keep dishing out areas of that calibur. Damn valve!

Farewells? Er, sure.

Entropy: Onilyn - Sorry about that sword. I felt so horrible when I did that! I am truly very sorry.

Scion: "You're Welcome". I must have located the Scepter like 10 times for you people. :P

Battle: Bryvac - I'm not sure what to say. I think you're doing a great job with the Village. It's definitely flourishing, from what I've seen. Then again, I was always getting beat down by you people. Keep it up.

Tobeldest - Jeez, you're old. I remember going to you for an interview as Lohrn. That was, what, in Februrary? AND you go way farther than that! You still rock, though.

Nourn - I like your spec/village_class combo. I love a good Dwarf.

Yror - I'm sorry, but I'm not very fond of that name. I like that character, though.

Nexus: Octavin - Great job as leader and shifter. I hope you use the stuff I left you to their fullest advantage. *wisenod*

Graelnik - My exploring buddy! We must have spent days down there in Kteng's, huh? Sorry I left it all to you, but I think someone should be joining you down there to explore it more. Good luck.

Epep - The typical new player. I felt for you, really. I remember when I was in your shoes, spouting new_player stuff and asking new_player questions. Keep asking them, though. I'm sorry for what happened to you.

Valkore - Bud! Pal! Wow, we had a great bond(no pun intended). Whenever I was with you, I felt like I was a diplomatic translator. Except, well..you weren't a diplomat. Har. Keep it, mr. V. You rule.

Others: Nwayreth - We ranked a lot together and I felt like we were still distant friends. I wish the best for you.

Verinsolan - Thank you for ranking me. :)

And, uh, I think that's it. Thank you all. Oh, reason for deleting...well...I just started College and my time is really getting jammed up. I want to play this new character I have in the works and I just can't focus on two chars at one time.

Sidenote: I will never play another shifter. Too boring for my likes.

*puts on his 'I love Jhyrbian t-shirt'*
9168, what forms?
Posted by .... on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i am curious to know which forms ya had. I ran into you some with one char and was hoping that you got something good because you blew past in ranks and I never got to know
9169, RE: what forms?
Posted by KatistrofiK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ferret
Rhinoceros
Snow Badger
Bobcat
Black Panther
Angry Crocodile
9167, RE: Ew..har..yeah
Posted by Graelnik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> Graelnik - My exploring buddy! We must have spent days down there in Kteng's, huh? Sorry I left it all to you, but I think someone should be joining you down there to explore it more. Good luck.

Damn that place! And damn that valve to Hell!

Enjoyed it, good luck with the next.
9166, RE: Ew..har..yeah
Posted by Legissal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good luck on your next explorer. Was good to have you around, you did not seem to interested in hunting though, or perhaps it was me who likes to wander around alone. Good luck to you.