Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Eilatra the Xenomorph
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91488
91488, (DELETED) [None] Eilatra the Xenomorph
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 28 19:51:29 2010

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Eilatra perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:20
91500, Shifter experience
Posted by Asty on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I leveled stupid fast as a water shifter. Faster then any other character I've ever had. However that said, this was suppose to be an explore character so I can learn the game again and I ended up with squid. Squids design is purely for pk. It would have been nice if it had some mild regen but if I wanted to play a whip spec warrior I would have.

So back to the drawing board and I'll try something else.
91510, That's insanely fast
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did you do it during a double exp sess or something?
91523, No double xp.
I actually found some other water form shifters and a few storm giants and we just leveled super fast. I think I leveled from 27ish-38ish in about 2-3 hours.

I solo'd to 13, got lucky and found a group, got to 21ish got my first water form, then at 23 got my offense form. When I got my hippo at 27ish, I was able to tank and hit hard and that group just leveled super fast underwater. I think we leveled in coral head, killing little things and progressively killing more. You can level to 42ish there no problem.
91515, Where'd you level?
Posted by Leveling Guru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can you give a breakdown for water leveling?
91524, RE: Where'd you level?
Most of the 4th/3rd water tier forms usually are amphibious so you can deal fight on land. Just whore yourself to any group you can until you can get to 23 when you get your other form. After you get your 2nd form around 28 you can level underwater with easy if you have a decent group. Coral Head at that level was the choice.