Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Lakoaf the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91324
91324, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lakoaf the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 21 14:14:45 2010

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Lakoaf perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:140
91414, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lakoaf the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Charine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm so very curious as to the player of this char. Thanks for the troll amulet the other day too =)
91393, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lakoaf the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Menkilath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You killed me once, and you probably had no idea how angry I was, because I had heard you were a Scion, and I was an applicant...and to know I was being hunted by my own future cabal, I was finished then.
91394, Scion apps hunting scion apps is not that bad enough to get angry
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
They are not a hand-holding cabal. I have even summoned and killed scions from the chasm and later got inducted.

-----Abernyte
91415, Agreed
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a scion you test the apps. And as a app you look for someone weak to make room for you.
91422, Largely agreed
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wouldn't particularly try to be a thorn in the side of the scions to prove my strength, but equally if a scion crossed me, I wouldn't worry too much about killing them.

Whether they are full scion or app is kind of irrelevant.

I would say at least half the scions I've played have killed either a full scion or an app prior to induction, and about half of those have killed an app after induction. And two have killed a scion after induction.
91356, Didn't mind you at all but you got damned lucky that day you got me
Posted by Malindur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All week with zero lag then I get hit by 3 large sikes of it. I spammed some commands initially and when I reconnected at the altar and 4% hp I even asked if it was you that killed me. Then made my way back to arial city when I did a where and saw you in PK so I started to run like hell when I lagged again going through the weald. Final reconnect I found my corpse in the weald. You had the skill % and the rank advantage (including martial trance) so I am not saying I would have won this encounter but I would not have died either. Ahh well.....you didn't full sac or anything so for that I was grateful.

I swear you logged in and out all day in some PK areas like arial city to get the jump on people.

91354, I want to say this was the PK god Shapa due to some things...
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...I personally witnessed ala You getting ganked/full-looted and having a better set not 35 mins after and some of the people who ganked you were dead.

But then there were other things that maybe think maybe you weren't Shapa.

Oh well, #### the haters. You were chaotic evil to the core.
91352, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lakoaf the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Uial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad, you were a great enemy. I was telling people that you were the blademaster's apprentice. Thanks for never taking my stuff.
91350, I enjoyed griefing you. You truly deserved it.
Posted by Tissen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
91348, Bad PK char
Posted by Gmrrst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were useless in PK (at least against me) and i enjoyed tooling you and returning the favor regarding looting my mob-dead corpse.
91347, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lakoaf the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Elryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You tried to help me through my noobishness with your advice, but you multikilling me so much made me too angry to accept your help. I appreciate it, but I felt like your advice was kind of OOC and I would have preferred a good IC learning buddy, especially since I'm such a slow and poor learner that I need someone patient, not someone who will just kill me on sight anyway. I want you to know that thinking back, I do appreciate that you did try to do something to help me, but you still were going to cause my con death eventually, so I couldn't be too pleased.
91355, Keep in mind
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That his advice will still be useful long after the character in question is con dead.
91363, RE: Keep in mind
Posted by Elryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Right. I know I was silly to get mad, but that's why I did.
91339, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lakoaf the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Drogal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, I hated this Char. Loot everything that you could, even kills I made that were well out of your PK.... Loot Heros to get Uber set and role as many as you could. I hope you got fulled as much as you looted everyone else.
91341, Did you even have a role?
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Homard actually believed you to be some sort of killing automaton.

Whether some sort of murderous golem or autistic killing savant I
felt like you were just some sort of aggro hidden mob that was best
avoided.

I had no chance against you pre-legacies, but was looking forward to
some revenge. That said, I'm not exactly disappointed that you deleted.

I'm a big proponent of interaction after a kill. Try it some time. You might like it.

Also, if you were rping some sort of mind-controlled Duke Nuke'em, kudos. I might be completely off base.