Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Puldun the Legend of the Battlefield, Apprentice of the Hammer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91187
91187, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Puldun the Legend of the Battlefield, Apprentice of the Hammer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 15 21:57:58 2010

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Puldun perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:153
91238, I liked you... However....
Posted by Ckath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... Our battles were a bit onesided. I really felt bad about going back to you those 2 times in Balator killing you. Three times in what? 1 hour? But you asked for it, I just couldn't back down.

Anyways, keep it up!
91234, Very entertaining.
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this guy's cb chatter, and got the chance to reward you through a third party which was pretty cool. It would have been interesting to see if you could keep up the RP as a Drillmaster, but damn the con! One of the more flavorful ragers over the last few months.
91214, Good Job.
Posted by Paelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed all of my interactions with you, it was a lot of fun.
Spent a good portion of my leveling time with you.
91211, I'm surprised to see positive comments about you.
Posted by Xarghuldaar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Obviously we didn't get along, but I do acknowledge that you were always willing to throw down in a fight with me knowing that it could potentially be very bad for you if I hit my skills. Ever since you and Iceleob or whatever jumped me two on one I had a bad taste in my mouth from you, you felt a lot like standard villager looking for an easy Orc kill.

You did nail me when I was re-gearing this last time, which I'm sure you saw after you destroyed my prep bag which took me a RL hour to create I was not all that happy about. What I did not think was very classy was after you got fiended you rem all/drop all my full looted gear and start saccing it knowing that you were going to die. That was extremely lame. I less easy pickings for the horde I guess, catch you in the fields... you can always make an elf stsf if you want to see how one sided a fight is on an Orc.
91212, I've never seen an orc chief cozy up to team Empire quite like you have.
Posted by Kadsies on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would gang you down too.
91215, You take your few allies where you can.
If you have the need to gang down an Orc you are doing something wrong anyways. Great input though.
91216, So when you do it its workign with allies and someone else does it its a gang.
Posted by kadsies on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
got it.
91217, My kills on Puldun are almost exclusively solo. I assume that isn't you.
If you got ganged by Empire great, but realize that half of a Chieftains logins are buying enough teleport potions to get away from being garroted, flownto, nightguanted or fiended and so on by multiple roving gangs. Half my fights start off solo and end up being gangs the opposite way.
91220, I played zhukash.
Posted by Kadsies on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And from what I normally saw of big chiefy, he was either dry humping team nexus, team empire, team sigator or getting reverse banged by team fort. I'm just saying that there is no reason to poopoo on a guy's graveyard for stuff you do to extremes.
91219, Almost all chief orcs did it. Your argument doesn't fly. nt
Posted by Alex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
91229, Not surprised you would say that
Posted by Someone1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
considering you attack shifters out of form when they become too strong for you to kill in form, and then you brag about it as if it was a big win.

Nothing wrong with killing them out of form, but puffing out your chest in pride? Oh yeah, you're a good berserker.
91230, Dear Gruth:
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is not why we allow anonymity on the forums.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
91231, Having played shifters and rager...
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why shouldn't he be happy that he caught you out of form and proud of that fact? It was your tactical fault, not his. He caught you and took you down which is his job. And a job well done. It should make you feel good that he felt pride at taking you taht way, and not cause you to flame his deaththread.
91236, I'll stop posting on this thread after these two points.
Posted by Someone1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. I didn't post anything on his deaththread at all when he did delete. This isn't Kadsuane's deaththread.

2. The only reason why I bring this up now when I didnt even mention on his deaththread is because I find it ironic that he seems to find it "bad" from his tone that an orc sucking up to the Empire. To be honest, I find that no different from a berserker attacking a nonshifted shapeshifter. You just take advantage of the pk capabilities.

~Gruth
91246, Maybe I'm confused...it can happen.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was responding to what you said about Puldun. I don't care about kadsies or the orc argument. That argument is weak and Puldun shouldn't have done it. I can't speak to what all happened though and our view might be skewed as to what happened. The orc could be lying through his teeth as well and he could have had Sigator with him who promptly fled the scene at the start. IN that case...fair game...too bad for you your groupmate left you high and dry.

I have no problems with orcs buddying up with whomever they want. They have it rough and they are cowards by nature. Its good RP...IMO.
91232, He outplayed you. You made a huge mistake. Live with it n/t
Posted by JMCCC on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
91198, Excellent Battlerager
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for being such a huge part of Homard's life.

I thought you were the next Drillmaster, for sure.

For our first interactions I was pretty sure that you had also
played Azemaerlor. Later on I started to doubt that, but you were
certainly an awesome Villager.

How'd you like Scout on a giant pole-spec?

Come back soon, you are an asset to the game.
91193, Awesome character...
Posted by Droma on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some fun times together. You were definitely a bit more reckless with your life than I hoped you'd be... but that's sometimes what makes a character fun and gets him recognized. You were stellar on both accounts.

GLWYN.
91188, NO!
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were supposed to be my next DM!!

NOOO!!!!

I liked you alot.