Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jazon Jartoli the Kaiden, Imperial Shadow Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91026
91026, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jazon Jartoli the Kaiden, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 9 14:53:26 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Jazon perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:124
91035, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jazon Jartoli the Kaiden, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Ageryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I honestly had no idea weapons given to Egwetha crumbled when she died. Oops!
91041, You have to buy them...
Posted by Jazon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
or they crumble after a time. I found that out the hard way with an item I had.
91027, yep...gone the way of the dodo.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not a whole lot to say. I rolled up Jazon when Empire was down in the tubes and needed some help. Then it seems Empire and Tribunal took off and my fun stick meter went down. Wasn't really playing him the way he should be played and wasn't having much fun. I was getting into my pattern of complaining and thats when I need to just say "cya" to the char because it is no longer fun and I don't want to roll with the punches anymore.

Congrats to Adarmar though I think you are the poor choice from a "leader" perspective. Obviously talented in the PK department however. I wasn't about to let Damgril get it and I didn't figure I had the votes.

Damgril - nothing against the player or the char, but Jazon saw Mele as a failure and so you were just the next in a line.

No real shout outs to anyone other than some of the folks I fought. We had some good ones.

later.
91028, Great enemy.
Posted by Droma on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We fought off and on throughout most of our lives.

I killed you once (I think). You assassinated me once in a well orchestrated attack with a Blade. (I knew you were stalking, but I was hoping you'd miss.)

Whenever you were logged on, I knew I had to be on my toes... so a well played assassin.

Gratz.
91032, I felt some pride there...
when you told me I was the first one to get you. Albeit it was an assassinate, but it still counts. I had been following you for awhile and I knew you wuold attack that blade, so that was just well timed. I rarely tried to use anyone else to help me with an assassinate.

Once an assassin gets martial trance they become a viable fighter of deathblow ragers. Until then it can end poorly quickly, and even then it still does.
91036, Cool.
Posted by Droma on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought it was a planned thing. The way the Blade "lured" me into the Sewers and then fled soon after I attacked him. Immediately after he fled, you got the assassinate off.

Either way, it was well executed. I knowingly followed him into the sewer for the fight, hoping for the best.

You were not afraid to mix it up - and I hope I never came across as a sore loser/winner.
91055, Yeah..thinkin back
By the time the actual kill took place I might have asked him through a whisper to move down there. I can't remember exactly, I just know I had stalked you quite a bit before that.
91029, c iceneedles jazon
Posted by Alondarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

We had a few good fights and you nearly got me a few times. I liked how you switched tactics the latter few battles. Something I always thought odd was you never tried to assassinate me. I'm fairly careful but would have though you had a few chances.
91031, I never really did with you.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never had good chances for assassinate with you. Maybe you thought I was around more than I was, but I just don't remember seeing you around that much. You sure did catch me a few times with my pants down. That one time after I had jsut fought midnight dragon really scuuked. My connection just died and then I got the spam thirty pages of text ending with me dead.

The next time I can't remember what happened but I was like...aw crap!@!! Then I almost had you in the stinkin palace but you got away with barely anything I imagine.

Fun times..
91038, A character I would look out for
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sadly, we didn't get much of a chance to talk, but we had some very nice fights. It was too bad that it was rarely one on one, but still, they were fun. You were certainly someone that I would go out of my way to find out if you were around or not and I think that says a lot. Well played.
91040, For sure...
I knew I could get a good fight out of you if given the chance but most of the time it didn't happen. It was fun when I came around just before ou started raiding that last time I got you because I had a good feeling you didn't know I was about. You got some guts on ya and thats always fun.
91043, Something tells me
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
that you rolled because you wanted Emperor position rather than help empire :P
91047, Man....
If only I knew my own thoughts as well as you did. You are a genius.
91049, Let me guess
did you delete after vote for emperor place and you were not choosen as Emperor :P. Am I right?
91052, the truth enclosed:
Posted by blackbird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P :) :) :P :P
91054, If I had deleted before the Emperor was named...
would the vote have counted? Why is this a big deal to you? Your buddy is Emperor and so now you can become War Master sooner rather than later! It's only good for you. Did I make some negative comment about your player? I try to ignore you.

The fact of the matter is I had stopped showing up for the most part awhile ago. I waited it out to see a new Emperor named before deleting. I would have deleted regardless of who was named other than myself. If I had been voted in I probably would have played some, but I'm guessing my fun level still would not have been there. Despite what you think...you have nothing to do with that. I've been Emperor before when I was quite outnumbered. I had a lot of fun with it. That wasn't happening with Jazon. It became a chore to log on and so when the last thing I saw as a duty was gone (ie - someone becoming Emperor because the council was full, I deleted.) Was it because I didn't get it...nope. Think what you want and show us all some logs that make no sense to your point. Don't worry Elhe...you are still the best and we all know it. Oh...and your characters always take risks and are uber cool!
91056, RE: If I had deleted before the Emperor was named...
At least this time you hided your usual "WAAH! I deleted because I did not get leader/Emperor position" better.

p.s. Since I've just read two first rows... here is a small comment from me: I don't play cf =)
91058, Can we let this one go, you two? (n/t)
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
91060, I'm just bored
and don't really want to get back to code review. So yea I can stop ;P
91074, Actually, you're just annoying.
Posted by Forsakenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Impartial, calling it like it is.

I like you. And I like Minyar. But you really are kind of annoying with this.
91061, Last thing Daevryn...but it needs to bet said.
This line....

"here is a small comment from me: I don't play cf =)"

just made a lot of people's day. Thank you for leaving. Oh...by the way...nobody wanted you gone because you were so super good that we couldn't stand it (even though you think it is).

No more responses to Elhe..I'll let them go back to training chimps to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol.

Very few people upset me as much as you Elhe...so...you win there I guess.
91057, I think I just heard a hammer hitting a nail
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
On the head...
91059, Oh, one more thing
1. >I would have deleted regardless of who was named other than myself.
2. >If I had been voted in I probably would have played some
3. >Was it because I didn't get it...nope.

So you deleted not because you were not named Emperor. But you would not delete if you became Emperor. Heh?

I'm sorry to say it but you sure have problems with logic.
91080, From a different point of view..
Posted by Guest who on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If he wasn't having fun with the character, then why would he stick around? If he were named Emperor, it could have revitalized the character and given it another chance. It doesn't mean he rolled to become Emperor and then rage deleted when he did not.

I'm sorry to say, but you have a problem with seeing any point of view other than your own.
91095, Do you know meaning of "trolling", yes?
Though given how many times he rolled exactly for getting leader spot my trolling can be quite close to the truth. Though I don't care at all
91111, FYI - When I rolled there was an active elite who became Shadow Lord.
It made it easy for me when he deleted, but I didn't roll because there was a hole. If I had done that...I would have gone black at the time because there were none. Sorry Jeikdurr, I think you rolled not long after me, nothing but love.
91099, I do!
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And you can take a little time off. Can't say we didn't warn.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
91046, To bad...
Posted by Ckath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... We had some fun a while back... But then you stoped showing. Was looking forward to more interesting interactions with you.
91048, Yep...I lost interest.
You are a pretty cool cat and you seem to know your stuff. It was fun interacting with most imperials. There were some who actually roleplayed and that was cool. Jazon was a lone guy, most assassins are if they want to be successful with assassinate. Despite what Elhe thinks I'm not deleting because I didn't get Emperor. I did want to stick it out and make sure my vote was counted before I deleted. I knew I didn't have much of a shot at it, and that was fine. My playing times did drop off because I lost interest and started something. I'm not sure I tried to hide that fact in my thread...though it seems those words are hard to read when english isn't your first language.

Good luck, and I hope you get War Master.