Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90760
90760, Gone
Posted by Faarifior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The concept of the character was sound, the execution was sound, the percentages were in my favor. I had calculated the chance of getting the worst set of forms as a little above 12%. Any other aspect would have saved the character, a regen form, a different offensive form, anything.

As luck would have it I got the 12%. Then I rolled the bones and got the ONLY form that I didn't want.

Stack that with the whole lack of wands, to finding my barrier rod only to have it never repop in that location again (*boggle*) to the frustration of being beat down by half tools with ABS of which I couldn't compete with. I just gave up as it was no fun. I spent half this character's life sleeping just to regenerate health. And if you bled me, I probably died, useless.

I just didn't have the desire to continue to play such a poor, poor set of forms. I am sorry to the immortals for ditching out so quickly. I had thought I could make it work, but the frustration was too much. It was just not fun and I had to walk away.

Please quicken the deletion immortals so I don't hold up a spot or the leader spot.
90769, Am I supposed to be one of those "half tools"? :( nt
Posted by Gruth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
f
90768, I've lived your pain. God damn shifter lottery.
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I can't stop playing it!
90767, I dont not like seeing this....
Posted by Lylesse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But.. I do understand where you come from....

For what it is worth... It was fun the times we could link up and
go cause some trouble... thought we would have more opportunities..

Either way... I enjoyed the char...

Good luck with the next..
90766, RE: Gone
Posted by quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
what forms did you get other then the ram? Geeze the ram is awsome in my book. Especialy combined with camo.

Did you notice ignite pumping up your damage output in a noticeable way or frenzy?