Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tzeng Feilong the Student of the Macalla, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90561
90561, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tzeng Feilong the Student of the Macalla, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 18 17:31:24 2010

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Tzeng perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:169
90576, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tzeng Feilong the Student of the Macalla, Imperial Blade
Posted by Tzeng on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm...finally up. I got pretty much fulled and with only 10 con to go and getting killed about 3 times every time I played I figured why embarrass the Empire any more.

A few comments.

Mel (I aint spellin it!)

I think you are a good roleplayer. Very very dedicated and straight Empire which brings interesting (if annoying) possibilities to playing n Imperial right now. To me as a player I applaud you even if at times your dedication to the rules made actually playing alot harder and got me killed trying to do Trothon solo WITHOUT an invoker :P

I didnt stay long enough to see you as Empress and figured you'd be best as High Priestess because I personally believe you would be better for the Empire as the Stick (to the Emperors carrot) if someone less dedicated to the letter of the law had become head but I hope you do ok. Only because I think the absolute leader needs the flexibility to put tactics ahead of dogma.

Adarmar

You were very cool. Very knowledgeable. Thanks for the tips and the gear. Ive played Imperials before (and im american so wtf) and you helped me out. I was serious when I said I hoped you would become Emperor because you I believe had the flexibility I thought was needed. Ah well. I hope when I make a warrior again I can put your tips to use.

Jazon

We hung out alot and it was cool. Never got to really sit down and examine your character motivations and such. Outside of that I knew you were getting Shadow Lord and im glad you did.

Brovosky - Do the fire giant warriors proud! I was thinking of undeleting but once i delete I have a rule about not coming back. I was kinda looking forward to being a terror fire giant duo of Elites (if I ever got it) with you.

Jeikdurr - Never understood what had a bee up your bonnet with Tzeng. In fact ill never understand why folks sit around and call players cowards for getting out of fights they know they can't win. I was always more than willing to fight battles that were 50/50 chance of winning but when Im getting knocked down to writhing in a couple rounds through giant resist and the other guy is still at scratches....im not fighting them again until I get preps or better gear. Its that simple. I always fought people at least once just to see how I did and if I didnt do good I avoided them until I had a chance to develop a new tactic, get some preps, or better gear. On that note...this is why I usually prefer Rager warriors...gah I hate the constant gathering of preps. And to have to deal with theives stealing them to boot. SIGH

Enemies:

Zri - Cool thief. You had a knack for showing up wherever I had sequestered myself to practice or get gold. Sheesh...it was almost spooky. I knew when you were about I had to stay on my toes. You were damn near my favorite enemy in a way because you made me flee the first few encounters but once I got some HP it was alot more even...then you got your rager powers and you got even....then I got my polearm spec and I got even! It was fun.

Droma - Very dangerous fighter. I hated in a good way when you were about because I couldn't beat you. However you were also my test in terms of how much better I was prepped versus unprepped. The difference a stone skin and aura make when fighting you is big. I still can't figure out how the hell an axe spec is regularly (even prepped) is out fighting a sword spec. I usually couldn't land more than a few hits and those didnt do much damage even when you were just an applicant. This is the essence of why I deleted. I couldnt even come close to beating a village applicant. Oh the shame. I hate losing...and I was starting to feel like a loser. Getting nearly fulled (not by you of course) and not even coming CLOSE to making the other person hurt was just to much for my frail ego.

Thats it for now