Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Maechoru
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90435
90435, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Maechoru
Posted by Maechoru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I have come to the conclusion that I just suck at this game, after all the hours put in, I don't think I am much better than I was 10 years ago :P

I figured - Elf Warrior - will go soul for more hps and Chilling to give me a little extra pow.

What I quickly figured out is that impale + boneshatter does not not mean automatic domination - oh well.

Thror had just given a pretty cool speech in the War Room, he just has a way to even make ass chewings cool. Wish I could have stuck it out - just got tired of dying without even putting up a fight.

I always have these fantasies of how my characters will go - maybe hoping that I will actually kick some ass for once...and I always suck, I mean ALWAYS.

Out for now - Maechoru/Lohik and a long list of others.

90448, We had some fights...
Posted by Ckath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... But they were pretty loopsided. Basically I outgeared you in all those fights (thanks to imperial powers sort of.) your impale + boneshatter didn't touch my str/dex, at least not enough to do any affect at all. + Elf = low hp vs iron weapons and an enemy able to do big burst damage meant a bad matchup for you.

On your legacy choices... Soul is a good way to go for elves. Chilling... Not so much. +8 damroll sucks for a legacy, it really does. It wasn't good when it was +10 damroll either. Had you gone STFS you would have done quite a bit better I'd say. (But then again, soul + STFS isn't very original.)

I'd like to see a villager, elf, HPM/STFS or maybe HPM/Soul. That would be interesting. (Even though there aren't many light exotic weapons...)

You had balls at least, showing up without the head at centurions against warmaster + elite. Though that was on the boundry of stupidity. ;)

GLWYN