Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNo!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9026&mesg_id=9061
9061, No!
Posted by Ulthur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh, blast. From an IC standpoint, ofcourse, Ulthur will be thrilled. But I'm pissed! I loved seeing you around, you were amazingly crafty. I can't think of any class that has more versatility than an invoker (maybe shamans), and you were expert at making use of it. I think every time we fought, you tried something different. And yes, you got me. Twice :P I have both of them logged, maybe I'll post them some day. My problem was that I KNEW I could get you, so I always stuck around just one command too long, and they were both close fights. Oh well. You were one person I would never consider fighting without being fully prepped. Now if only strike of faith would hit the lagging attack every once in a while...

Coincidently enough, I was browsing through old logs on Dio's and I saw one from Ravenoth that caught my eye, so I went and read all of the logs from him, while thinking to myself that I wish I had been playing when THIS character was around, he looks cool!

Anyway, very hard to kill an invoker that knows what he's doing without being in a big gang bang, or having some ability to lag them. Well played.

.ulthur