Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectUgh.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9026&mesg_id=9053
9053, Ugh.
Posted by Uzurag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There goes the dream of two invokers running around beating the storm giant paladins and elven mages into deletion. I only wish I had interacted with you more when I had the chance but I didn't want to cause too much of a stir only to run off to spam a spell. When I first joined Scion I was a bit upset because I had wanted to show you what my character was about during the interview, but you had to leave. The next time I saw you you were screaming at invisible effigies and uninducting any Scions who came to you, so I figured it best to steer clear until I understood what you were trying to do. Then once I hit my 30s (about two or three days after you inducted me) a new college semester had started so my playing time was cut drastically. Really it's just a bad case of timing, because you were an interesting character I wanted to get to know. Your knowledge of the game and fighting ability are self-explanatory so I don't need to start gushing over that, but I'll just say that I respected you both as a character and a player, and our limited interaction will not be forgotten so easily. Good luck with your new endeavors.